SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- San-Francisco designer and manufacturer WaterField Designs incorporated input from over a thousand members of its community to drive the design of the new Analogue Pocket Pouch: an elegant, compact case for carrying the hotly-anticipated Analogue Pocket gaming handheld and a few vintage games either in one hand or within a larger bag. The slender vertical design of the gaming case matches the Pocket's rectangular slim profile, and its discreet, professional aesthetic suits any environment.
"We received a flood of requests for an Analogue Pocket case, so we sent out a survey to ascertain customers' needs and preferences," said company owner Gary Waterfield. "Like the simple plug-and-play design of the Analogue Pocket, we designed the case to be streamlined and easy to use, and we incorporated customers' primary requests to keep it ultra-compact and to include a pocket for two GameBoy or Game Gear cartridges and a charging cord."
Enveloped in water-resistant textiles — a choice of rugged ballistic nylon or vibrant, cross-woven, high-performance Forza textile — and cradled by ultra-plush lining, the Analogue Pocket Pouch stows the console, vintage games, and a USB-C charging cord. A unique, case-length, magnetic closure keeps the Analogue Pocket securely inside. A front pocket for games and accessories closes with a smooth-gliding, waterproof zipper.
Analogue Pocket Pouch Features:
- Water-resistant shell in ballistic nylon or vibrant Forza high-performance textile projects a professional aesthetic.
- Ultra-plush lining — as soft as a puppy's ear — cradles and protects the gorilla glass display and body of the handheld.
- Case-length, magnetic closure quietly secures the main compartment and allows for in-case charging or connecting to a Mac, PC, or other hardware.
- Golden-lined exterior pocket for games and a USB-C charger closes with a custom zipper pull and a YKK waterproof zipper.
- Optional add-ons include a carabiner, a wrist strap, and/or a sling strap with an easily adjustable, matching cam-lock.
- Designed and handcrafted in WaterField's San Francisco sewing studio to incorporate customer input gathered from emails, social media, and a company-generated survey.
Since its inception in 1998, WaterField has enthusiastically incorporated customer feedback into the design of its bags and device-specific cases. The company frequently canvases community members seeking feedback about how they use their various devices and then incorporates the results into the final design of its cases. The Analogue Pocket Pouch expands WaterField's specialized, customer-directed gaming case collection, which also includes a full range of cases for the Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite.
Availability & Pricing Analogue Pocket Pouch
Colors and materials: Choice of two water-resistant materials — Black ballistic nylon, or high-performance, woven, nylon Forza textile in blue, green, or red. Ultra-soft, padded main compartment. Gold, rip-stop nylon pocket lining. Waterproof YKK zipper. Custom metal zipper pull. Full-length magnetic closure.
Dimensions: 5 x 7.25 x 0.75 in., 3 oz.
Optional add-ons: Carabiner +$3; 3/8-inch leather wrist loop +$15; adjustable sling strap with matching cam-lock buckle +$19.
Pre-order now. Shipping begins mid February.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information is available at the company website under "Our Story."
Heidi Marzke, Waterfield Designs, 1 4152970088, [email protected]
SOURCE Waterfield Designs