WaterField Designs' new Agile Brief combines the aesthetic of a messenger bag and a briefcase to create a contemporary twist on the classic work bag. Designed to be lightweight and ultra-comfortable, the new laptop bag makes an ideal companion for those working hybrid schedules or readying for the return-to-work commute.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 19, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- WaterField Designs introduces the Agile Brief, a contemporary briefcase with protective laptop and tablet compartments to hold up to a 16-inch MacBook Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro plus a load-lightening Supreme Suspension Strap so hybrid workers can navigate their way from home to workplace in comfort and confidence. Clever organization keeps frequently needed items like wallet, phone, keys, and eyewear within easy reach. Lightweight yet sturdy construction combined with a sporty-tech aesthetic make it a versatile, reliable choice for workers of all stripes.
The Agile Brief is designed for today's new work routines that blend in-office, remote, and on-the-go workspaces. A zipper-secured flap pocket with a wide opening keeps essential items at the top of the bag for easy retrieval on the commute. A shell of lightweight closed-cell foam evenly distributes load weight for a comfortable carry and adds structure to the laptop bag, helping it remain more upright under a desk or conference table. WaterField's Supreme Suspension Strap further lightens the load and stays firmly in place, reducing shoulder fatigue and shirt wrinkles. A slick surface on the strap's underside slides easily when wearing the bag crossbody. A luxurious full-grain leather panel adds class, and comfortable leather handles and a suitcase passthrough enhance the bag's versatility.
"We designed this briefcase with hybrid workers in mind," said company owner Gary Waterfield. "The sporty-meets-professional aesthetic fits in anywhere — meeting with the CEO, sitting at a café, or working from home. The amazingly comfortable strap and the lightweight construction let you carry it all day without ever feeling bogged down. I love the two adjustable front straps because you can stash a jacket — or even a yoga mat for after work — underneath them and keep your hands free."
- Zippered flap pocket with a wide opening keeps frequently used items (phone, wallet, keys, earbuds, hand sanitizer, eyewear) near the top of the bag and easy to access quickly.
- Key tether and open pocket inside the flap pocket keep keys easy to locate and separated from other contents.
- Two adjustable front straps close with magnetic self-finding Fidlock buckles and keep the flap pocket held down over an open-topped magazine pocket underneath it.
- Strap lengths adjust so items can be securely stowed underneath them, adding to the bag's capacity without adding bulk to its base.
- Foam on three sides protects contents, distributes load weight evenly, and adds structure.
- A padded laptop and padded tablet compartment protect up to a 16-inch MacBook Pro and a 12.9-inch iPad Pro or similarly sized computers.
- Two accessory pockets and three pen pockets hold essential work items.
- Gold liner lights up the interior making contents easy to find.
- Three carry options enhance flexibility: leather-lined handles, a Supreme Suspension Shoulder Strap, and a wheeled suitcase pass through.
- Three color combinations — black ballistic nylon with black or chocolate full-grain leather, and brown waxed canvas with full-grain chocolate leather — suit a range of settings.
Pricing & Availability
The Agile Brief
Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.5 x 4 inches.
Weight: Ballistic—2 lbs. Canvas—2.4 lbs.
Colors & Materials: Black ballistic nylon base with black or chocolate full-grain leather flap; tan waxed canvas base with full-grain chocolate leather flap. Full-grain leather-lined handles. Waterproof YKK zippers. Custom metal zipper pulls. Self-finding, magnetic Fidlock buckles. Removable Supreme Suspension Strap included (1.5-inch nylon webbing, stretch neoprene, grippy padding).
The Agile Commuter Brief is made to order within five business days. Shipping begins April 29.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to transport their technology stylishly and responsibly. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story".
Heidi Marzke, Waterfield Designs, 4152970088, [email protected]
SOURCE Waterfield Designs