Whether you’ve taken on pandemic sourdough bread baking, a new DIY hobby, or are just cooking at home more these days, the Canvas Apron everything you need frequent access to right by your side.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 02, 2020
WaterField Designs, a San Francisco designer and manufacturer of laptop sleeves, bags, and cases for digital gear, introduces the feature-rich Kitchen and Workshop Canvas Apron. With clever features like comfortable leather shoulder pads that soften and conform to the body and can be removed before machine washing the apron, abundant strategically placed pockets to keep utensils and tools at the ready, and a handy strap to hold a hand towel, this handsome 100% cotton canvas apron supports both hobbyists and professionals.
“Whether you’ve taken on pandemic sourdough bread baking, a new DIY hobby, or are just cooking at home more these days, the Canvas Kitchen and Workshop Apron will protect your clothes while you get your hands dirty,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “I use mine in the kitchen and in my garage for tinkering on my bikes. Professional chefs and people who spend their days in the workshop getting greasy will love it too. The intelligent design keeps everything you need frequent access to right by your side.”
- Long canvas straps: cross in the back eliminating any stress on the neck, provide flexibility to tie in front or back, and fit all body types
- Removable shoulder pads in vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather, swivel for ultimate comfort and soften to conform to the body’s shape
- 7 pockets in easy-to-reach locations hold tools, utensils, glasses, mobile phone, and more
- Reinforced straps securely riveted in place keep a hand towel and tools at waist height
- Sturdy, double-stitched 10-oz. 100% canvas cotton comes in a choice of four earthy colors
- Machine washable: leather shoulder pads snap off allowing canvas apron to be easily washed
- Knee-length coverage protects clothing from stains
Availability & Pricing
Kitchen and Workshop Canvas Apron
Optional leather key ring that hooks to towel bar: $19.
Colors and materials: 10-oz sturdy 100% cotton canvas in brown, moss green, navy blue, or white. Full-grain, vegetable-tanned, brown leather shoulder pads. Nylon webbing wrapped in canvas (towel and tool straps). Metal snaps. Metal rivets.
Dimensions and weight: 34 inches (h) x 29 inches (w); 16 oz.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story."
WaterField Designs and SFbags are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright ©2020. All Rights Reserved.