“Our teams, in collaboration with our clients and partners, continue to develop and deliver highly innovative cloud solutions for our clients ..."
CHICAGO (PRWEB) January 31, 2023
Chicago-based Wavicle Data Solutions, a leading data analytics firm offering cloud migration services and data management consulting, today announced it achieved several key milestones in 2022, including 41% revenue growth, 50% global team growth over 2021, and expansion of strategic partnerships. Additionally, the company was recognized with multiple prestigious industry awards, such as being named to the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces list for the third year in a row.
“We are thrilled with the direction Wavicle is heading, as we’ve just closed on another year of solid growth and expansion of our employees and customer base,” said Naveen Venkatapathi, Managing Partner at Wavicle Data Solutions. “Our teams, in collaboration with our clients and partners, continue to develop and deliver highly innovative cloud solutions for our clients, and the success we are experiencing is a result of their creativity, technical expertise, and commitment to being industry leaders.”
The company acknowledged several important business benchmarks and events throughout 2022 including:
- Company growth: With 41% revenue growth in 2022 and 145% revenue growth over the past three years, Wavicle continues to trend solidly upward. Wavicle headcount grew significantly since 2021 and the company continued to expand its teams globally, adding more than 150 new employees across the U.S., India, and Canada, including adding 27 new employees in 27 different states.
- Strategic client expansion: Wavicle’s growth was fueled by expanding existing client work and adding new customers to the roster, driven primarily by demand surrounding cloud migration and engineering and a variety of data analytics efforts focusing significantly on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning processes. High-growth industries at Wavicle included work in banking and financial services, retail, CPG, restaurants, and manufacturing.
- Investment in leadership: As the company grew, so did the need for key leadership and executive hires including Peter Berger, Vice President of Revenue; Bridgette Barry, Director of Marketing; Ryan Powell, CPG and Retail Practice Area Lead; Joe Fabrizio, Microsoft Azure Practice Lead; Bob Fairchild, Data Engineering Competency Lead; Reid Dubuque, Director of Project Management Office; Laura Branch, Data Visualization Competency Director; Dr. Tony Hoang, Director of Innovation; Tom Lin, Manufacturing Practice Leader; and Raj Nalla, Financial Services Practice Leader.
- Partnerships and alliances: In keeping with its mission to provide clients with transparent, cost-effective cloud data and analytics solutions, Wavicle continued to secure and build upon strategic partnerships and alliances throughout 2022. This year, Wavicle invested significant time and resources in advancing its expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS), including the creation of a dedicated AWS Practice in 2021. The company achieved AWS Migration Competency status recognizing that Wavicle provides proven technology and deep expertise to help customers move successfully to AWS through all phases of complex migration projects. With this competency, Wavicle’s eligible clients can offset the initial cost of their migrations with support for the AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP). The company also announced the availability of its ActiveInsightsTM voice of the customer (VOC) solution in AWS Marketplace; was one of the first data analytics firms to achieve the AWS Service Delivery designation for AWS Glue; and launched the first-ever Tableau to QuickSight Converter to accelerate migrations to Amazon QuickSight business intelligence service. Moreover, the company nearly doubled its employees’ AWS certifications in 2022.
- In addition, Wavicle formalized and expanded its investments in Microsoft, Snowflake, and Databricks. Efforts around Microsoft Azure include creating a Microsoft Azure practice and with dedicated practice area leader. Wavicle teams increased Microsoft Azure certifications by 1,100%, as well. The company also expanded its relationships and certifications with Databricks and Snowflake and has already confirmed to sponsor both companies’ summits in 2023.
- Significant industry recognition: In 2022, Wavicle added to its impressive list of awards and recognitions, including the prestigious Chicago Tribune Chicago Top Workplaces list for the third year in a row. Making the list is a significant achievement considering the honor is based on employee surveys and feedback. Wavicle was also named to the Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 List for the third year in a row and was included in the Inc. Magazine 2022 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for the fourth year in a row. Additionally, the company was recognized by Clutch as a Top 2022 B2B Company in Illinois as one of the top 2022 providers of cloud consulting solutions for businesses in Illinois and was named a CityLIGHTS Award finalist in 1871’s 2022 Momentum Awards. Finally, Wavicle was featured on the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC) Fast 50 Asian American Businesses list and was recognized in the “Best Cloud Consultancy or MSP” category in the 2021-2022 Cloud Awards.
- Fostering new technology talent through scholarships: For the second year in a row, Wavicle awarded scholarships to aspiring technology and data science workers. The company offered $2,500 STEM and Women in Technology scholarships to two exceptional students who are pursuing an education in data and analytics. The company plans to continue the program in 2023.
“It is an honor to be recognized both locally and nationally for the innovative work our teams do to deliver exceptional solutions to our growing roster of clients,” stated Niyaz Kamookagath, Managing Partner at Wavicle Data Solutions. “As we look to 2023, we are focused on building vertical business solutions that leverage the power of data, analytics, and AI to solve the challenges that business leaders face.”
For additional information on technology, business, and client developments at Wavicle throughout 2023, visit Wavicle at wavicledata.com.
ABOUT WAVICLE DATA SOLUTIONS
Wavicle provides award-winning cloud data and analytics solutions that accelerate value, reduce risk, and empower our clients to make smart, data-driven decisions. We merge deep technical expertise and industry knowledge with proprietary automation tools to support the rapid shift to modern data architectures and real-time insights. Wavicle has competencies in cloud migration and travel and hospitality. We have been recognized as an Inc. 5000 company four years running and have won the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplace award three years in a row. Wavicle is also an NMSDC certified MBE. For more information about Wavicle Data Solutions’ offerings, please visit wavicledata.com.