NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 27, 2020
Worldwide Business Research (WBR), the world’s leading producer of B2B focused marketing events, today announced the final agenda for eTail Palm Springs (February 24th – 27th, at the JW Marriott resort), the longest running event series dedicated to the continued growth and evolution of e-commerce across the retail landscape. Now in its 21st year, eTail Palm Springs brings together over 2500 senior retail decision makers from across North America to share the latest strategies, technologies and best practices from the world’s most recognized brands and digital disruptors.
“The power of e-commerce and online channels has grown exponentially in the last decade, and the industry has reached an inflection point where the physical and digital divide for consumers has closed significantly as we look forward to 2020 and beyond,” said Megan Kessler, Director of eTail Conferences, Worldwide Business Research. “We’re excited to host and be the resource for cutting edge retailers as we enter this new era of harmonized retail.”
Beginning with our specialized Transform Summits, retailers will have an opportunity to hone their craft with the latest insights from over 200 of the world’s most recognized brand leaders during the four day conference including:
- Peter Szulczewski, CEO, Wish
- Jodi Goldberg, Head of Industry, Retail, Google
- JP Knab, CMO, Overstock
- Paul J. Walsh, Global CDO, Lenovo
- Eoin Comerford, GM, Outdoor,Walmart eCommerce, CEO, Moosejaw
- Jessica Herrin, CEO & Founder, Stella & Dot Family of Brands
- David Spector, Co-Founder/Co-CEO, ThirdLove
- Steven Lightman, President, Harry & David
- Lev Peker, CEO, US Auto Parts
- Joe Grusman, GM, eCommerce Marketing, Zappos Family of Companies
- Yasir Anwar, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Digital Officer, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Kate Huyett, CMO, Bombas
- Katie Warner Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO, Carbon38
- Rainer Castillo, Co-Founder, Chubbies
- Ricky Joshi, Chief Strategy Officer, Co-Founder, Saatva
- Jonathan Shokrian, Founder and CEO, MeUndies
- Rich Fulop, Founder & CEO, Brooklinen
- Antonio Nieves, CEO, Interior Define
- Sandra Oh Lin, CEO, KiwiCo
- Matthew Scanlan, Co-Founder & CEO, NAADAM, Thakoon, Something Navy
- Polina Veksler, CEO, Universal Standard
- Adam Goldston, Co-Founder, Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL)
- Ryan Goldston, Co-Founder, Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL)
To view the full agenda or to learn more about sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at eTail Palm Springs, please visit https://etailwest.wbresearch.com/. For the latest retail news and eTail developments, be sure to follow us on Twitter @etailnews.
Launched in 1999, eTail is the longest running event series dedicated to the continued growth and evolution of the online and omni-channel retail industry. Produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), eTail is a worldwide series of events spanning North America, Europe and Asia. Our conferences are designed to provide actionable best practices that our attendees can put into practice now and can share within their organizations. For more information, please visit https://etailwest.wbresearch.com/.
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 120 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business. The company also generates custom research to help companies educate the market on the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com/ and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.