NEW YORK, July 5, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top web design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
What is it that people want from your website? Understanding that question is paramount to providing users with not only a good user experience but a great overall experience when interacting with your business. There is an enormous amount of competition online and if you can't satisfy your customers more than likely there are a half-a-dozen other businesses lined up ready to try. Today NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, talks about the 7 Things Users Want from your Website.
- Useful content. For most websites, the primary reason that users are there is because they need to learn about something. This can include your products, your services, reviews, and so much more. Therefore, it is vital that you are providing the useful content users want and need in the formats they want to digest them in. By providing high-quality, helpful content you will be able to stand out from the crowd.
- Clear benefits. What is your value proposition? What is it that makes your products, services, etc. better than your competitors. For the most part, products don't sell themselves; people do. You need to do your part to sell what you are offering effectively which starts with clearly showcasing the benefits.
- Easy navigation. In today's hyper-active internet world consumers hate to be confused and waste time. That can easily happen with bad site navigation. Often this leads to a high bounce rate and one of your competitors earning a new client simply because of bad site design. This issue causes about 1-in-5 customers to abandon theirs carts.
- Fast load times. It used to be said that 'speed kills' but now a lack of speed kills when it comes to your conversions. The faster and more mobile our internet has become the shorter our attention spans have gotten. Because of this, website loading speed is more critical than ever. If your site is taking too long to a user where they want to be you can bet they will go somewhere else – quickly.
- Thorough contact information. Surveys have supported that having complete contact information is an important factor to at least half of all people online. Why? The answer has to do with trust and credibility. People want to know who they are dealing with and how to get a hold of them, in person if need be, just in case. Always be transparent and your customers will trust your more easily.
- Linked logo. Your company logo should be prominently displayed on your site, but it also needs to act as a link to your homepage. This has become somewhat of a trend over that past few years and because of that now people expect it. As it is a fairly minor adjustment, this action should be taken so customers have the easy navigation they were expecting.
Lounge Lizard New York Web Development is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard