NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- WeSellCellular has announced plans to increase its in-house testing and grading staff by 15 to 20 percent by the first quarter of 2021. The decision anticipates the large spike in volume caused by the iPhone 12 trade-in cycle, which began at the start of the fourth quarter in 2020. WeSellCellular is known to have some of the most stringent, reliable, and consistent grading and testing standards in the industry:
- WeSellCellular purchases its devices directly from major manufacturers, carriers, and retailers through longstanding partnerships.
- All devices purchased through WeSellCellular Direct are tested, graded, and warehoused at the company's facility in Edgewood, New York.
- All products deployed from the Edgewood warehouse come with the primary grades of A1, A2, B1, C1, C2, KFCG, or KFLB.
"Due to our reputation for offering what many consider to be the best grading and testing standards in the industry, WeSellCellular is committed to putting the resources in place to handle volume during the upcoming spike without creating any delays for our customers," shares Scott Tepfer, EVP of Sales at WeSellCellular. "A staff increase allows us to supply more weekly inventory to meet growing demand sparked by the iPhone 12 release."
- WeSellCellular's consistent inventory of wholesale cell phones that are accurately graded and ready to ship can be accessed via their Online Stock List around the clock.
- Using a dynamic self-checkout platform, customers can use Buy Now or Make Offer options to get the devices they need at competitive rates.
- Orders ship within 24 hours in most cases.
- If customers don't see an item in stock, they can set a personal Stock Alert to be notified when a product is available.
- WeSellCellular offers a 30-day return policy to ensure that customers get exactly what they need.
WeSellCellular expects a large volume of used devices entering the market in the beginning of 2021 based on both industry projections and the company's internal forecasts. Resellers looking for in-demand iPhone and Android models should go to http://www.wesellcellular.com to create an account and access the platform's inventory.
About We Sell Cellular:
WeSellCellular.com is the premier online platform where wholesalers, retailers, refurbishers, and distributors can buy new and used cell phones wholesale. Through relationships cultivated for over a decade, We Sell Cellular sources inventory directly from carriers, manufacturers and big-box retailers. As veterans of the industry, the We Sell Cellular team is well aware of the challenges that come along with inconsistent testing and grading, and it, therefore, strives to differentiate itself through transparency and consistency. When you buy from We Sell Cellular, you know what you are getting, regardless of which stock you select.
Scott Tepfer, WeSellCellular, +1 516-334-6400 Ext: 101, [email protected]