EDGEWOOD, N.Y. (PRWEB) February 06, 2020
WeSellCellular is looking forward to a very exciting 2020 by looking back at some of the innovative features it unveiled for customers in 2019.
“Every feature we build has the goal of increasing access to inventory while improving transparency and reducing friction for our customers to purchase,” said Scott Tepfer, EVP of Sales for WeSellCellular. “The features that we released in 2019 are consistent with this goal.”
These features include:
- The PhoneX virtual warehouse, which now offers a way for buyers to purchase directly from Brightstar, one of the world’s largest suppliers of wholesale cell phones.
- Stock Alerts and Daily Stock Reports, which enable customers to configure real-time or once-a-day alerts about current pricing and inventory on the WeSellCellular Online Stock List.
- An option to "Add to Unshipped Order" for customers placing orders on WeSellCellular.com. This makes it possible for customers to consolidate shipments and cut down on shipping costs.
- The ability to get shipping quotes instantly when checking out online. This cuts out the need to speak directly with a rep to receive an estimate.
- A new account-balance feature that allows customers to check the status of invoices, payments, and credits in real time online, providing full transparency at all times.
WeSellCellular has upgraded the way it connects with customers across the board in order to help buyers navigate the process of sourcing quality, graded devices more seamlessly. Many of the new upgrades on WeSellCelluar.com utilize smart, automated technology to cut down on wait times and allow customers to make decisions based on real-time information. To explore the new website features, visit https://www.wesellcellular.com.
About We Sell Cellular: WeSellCellular.com is the premier online platform where wholesalers, retailers, refurbishers, and distributors can buy new and used cell phones wholesale. Through relationships cultivated for over a decade, WeSellCellular sources inventory directly from carriers, manufacturers and big box retailers. As veterans of the industry, the WeSellCellular team is well aware of the challenges that come along with inconsistent testing and grading, and it, therefore, strives to differentiate itself through transparency and consistency. When you buy from WeSellCellular, you know what you are getting, regardless of which stock you select.