We started West Monroe with the purpose of creating a different type of consulting organization that puts people first.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 14, 2019
West Monroe Partners, a national business and technology consultancy, announced it is hosting a national celebration for employees in honor of the 35 awards it received in 2019 for its people-first company culture. The firm’s employees are gathering for breakfast tomorrow morning in each of its nine offices across the United States to demonstrate appreciation for each other’s efforts and to commemorate the recognition received during 2019.
West Monroe’s 2019 accolades include an array of national awards, best-workplace recognition in many of its local markets, and individual honors for several consultants and leaders. Many of the awards are based on feedback from employee satisfaction and engagement surveys conducted by various third-party organizations.
“We started West Monroe with the purpose of creating a different type of consulting organization that puts people first. That principle has guided everything we have done since, from creating a model of 100% employee ownership to defining our mission to be about building the next generation of leaders,” said Susan Stelter, West Monroe’s chief people officer. “It has been extremely gratifying to see that initial vision come to life as an organization widely recognized for being a ‘best place to work.’“
Most recently, West Monroe earned a spot on the Great Place to Work®/FORTUNE list of Best Workplaces for Parents, marking the firm’s first appearance on that list. The award reflects West Monroe’s recent investment in updated family-friendly policies and programs – including increased parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers, flexible work arrangements, flexible time off, alternative travel, and a new backup care offering – designed to benefit all employees, not just parents. West Monroe was ranked 26 out of 50 companies.
Other new awards in 2019 include The Brandon Hall Group’s Bronze Award for Excellence in Sales Performance, the Serve Illinois Governor’s Volunteer Service Award, and two best-workplaces awards in Dallas.
West Monroe has grown from a 2002 startup to a firm of more than 1,400 employees across the United States. In 2017, the firm announced plans to double its workforce by 2022 as part of an effort to address today’s growing technology skills gap in business and innovation.
“Culture is and always has been a top priority and something that guides our strategy and operations,” said Kevin McCarty, president and CEO. “These various marketplace awards make me proud and shows we don’t just pay lip service to people and culture. As we continue to bring our mission of building the next generation of leaders to life, our people tell us it resonates and feels ‘real’ and inspiring.”
Following are among West Monroe’s 2019 awards and recognition:
- Brandon Hall Group: Bronze award for excellence in the Best Program for Sales Training and Performance category
- Business Relationship Management Institute: 2019 Top Business Relationship Management Professional – Maureen Jesuthasan
- Channel Futures: 12th annual MSP 501 Worldwide Company Rankings
- ChannelE2E: 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- Chicago Tribune: 2019 Top Workplaces
- Chief Learning Officer: CLO Learning in Practice Awards
- Consulting® magazine: 2019 Best Firms to Work For
- Consulting® magazine: 2019 Rising Star of the Profession – Brad Ptasienski
- Consulting magazine: 2019 Women Leaders in Consulting—Kristin Irving
- Consulting® magazine: Top 25 Consultants of 2019 – Mazen Ghalayini
- Crain's Chicago Business: 2019 Best Places to Work
- Crain's Chicago Business: 2019 Top Privately Held Companies
- Crain's New York Business: 2019 Best Places to Work (rankings announced Dec. 6, 2019)
- CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company: 2019 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list, Elite 150
- Dallas Business Journal: 2019 Best Places to Work
- Dallas Morning News: Top 100 Places to Work
- Exelon: 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Honor Roll
- Great Place to Work®/FORTUNE: Best Workplaces in Chicago
- Great Place to Work®/FORTUNE: Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Great Place to Work®/FORTUNE: 2019 Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Great Place to Work®/FORTUNE: 50 Best Workplaces for Parents
- ITSMA: 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2019 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles
- M&A Advisor: Emerging Leaders Awards – Claire O’Neill and Andy Johnson
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal: 2019 Best Places to Work
- NetSuite: Vertical Alliance Partner of the Year for Services
- The Network Journal: 2019 40 Under 40—Josh Udoma
- Puget Sound Business Journal: 2019 Washington’s Best Workplaces
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal: Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
- Seattle Business: Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service: Governor’s Volunteer Service Award
- The Star Tribune: Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota
- Talent Board: 2019 North American Candidate Experience (NACE) award
- Vault.com: 2020 Best Internships
West Monroe is currently hiring for dozens of positions across several markets. For career opportunities, visit: http://www.acceptthechallenge.com
About West Monroe Partners
West Monroe is a national business and technology consulting firm that partners with dynamic organizations to reimagine, build, and operate their businesses at peak performance. Our team of more than 1,400 professionals is comprised of an uncommon blend of business consultants and deep technologists. This unique combination of expertise enables us to design, develop, implement, and run strategic business and technology solutions that yield a dramatic commercial impact on our clients’ profitability and performance. For more information, visit http://www.wmp.com.