We truly value our guests and we are honored to receive such a significant award like this, which is voted on by our guests
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (PRWEB) November 04, 2019
While most of the property renovations occurred in 2017, the hotel recently constructed and opened its new the Valencia Ballroom in April 2019. Unlike other ballrooms and meeting spaces in Huntsville, this new ballroom features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Lake at Bridge Street, making it ideal for weddings and social events.
Each year, Condé Nast Traveler readers rate their top hotels. The Westin Huntsville was ranked #15 in The American South and is the only hotel in Alabama that made the list.
“We truly value our guests and we are honored to receive such a significant award like this, which is voted on by our guests,” said Andrew Dorough, General Manager for the Westin Huntsville. “We listened to our guests throughout our renovations and invested in the things they said mattered most to them. Our entire team is ecstatic that our guests are enjoying this space so much.”
- The Westin hotel features 232 guest rooms, with 22 deluxe rooms and suites, as well as 2 presidential suites; and 16,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including the 8,000 square foot Mediterranean Ballroom, the city's largest hotel ballroom.
- The Element by Westin, a separate hotel brand, occupies floors 7-11 of the Westin Huntsville building and offers an additional 150 suites. This is the first “dual property” complex in the country with both the Westin and Element brands in one location.
- The pet-friendly Westin hotel is the only AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in Huntsville, as well as one of the Top 10 Hotels in Alabama and the highest rated Westin in the state according to U.S. News and World Report.
- The hotel’s Sage Bar & Grille won 1st Place at the 2019 Taste of Huntsville, and now features a new Eat Well menu that offers a selection of nutritious dishes handcrafted with guests’ well-being in mind.
- Guests enjoy the exclusive Westin Heavenly® pillowtop beds and access to the latest New Balance® workout gear for use in guest rooms, the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio.
The hotel is managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts. Crescent, based in Fairfax, VA, is a nationally recognized operator of hotels and resorts with properties throughout the United States and Canada.
For more information, or to book your stay or event at The Westin Huntsville, visit http://www.westinhuntsville.com or call 256-428-2000.
About Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an award winning, nationally recognized, top-3 operator of hotels and resorts. Crescent currently operates over 100 hotels, resorts & conference centers in the United States & Canada. Crescent is one of the few elite management companies approved to operate upper-upscale and luxury hotels under the brand families of Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG. Crescent also operates a collection of legendary independent lifestyle hotels and resorts under the Latitudes Collection umbrella. Crescent’s clients include premiere REITs, private equity firms and major developers in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Quebec, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington DC, and more. For more information, please visit http://www.crescenthotels.com and http://www.latitudesbycrescent.com or connect with Crescent on LinkedIn.
About Westin Huntsville
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, The Westin Huntsville is the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel and continues to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park--the second largest technology center in the United States--and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, the hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development. For more information, visit http://www.westinhuntsville.com.