“Car insurance companies are known for rewarding their customers with various types of discounts. Drivers should try to obtain some of these discounts in order to lower their insurance costs”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 20, 2019
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that explains drivers what should they know about the car insurance discounts.
For more info and free online quotes, please visit: https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/what-you-should-know-about-car-insurance-discounts/
To make car insurance more affordable, car insurance providers reward policyholders with various types of discounts. Some of these discounts can be earned by drivers after meeting certain criteria. Other discounts are based on factors that a policyholder has no control over them.
The most common types of discounts offered by insurance companies are the following:
- Driving history discount. To obtain this type of discount, drivers will have to maintain a clean driving record. Insurance providers will reward drivers that are not involved in accidents and are not making claims for a period that can range from three to five years.
- Installed safety devices discount. Drivers that invest in their vehicle's safety will gain multiple benefits. One of them is a large discount provided by the insurance companies that want to make sure their customers are driving safe vehicles. But before installing one of the multiple safety devices that are available on the market, drivers should contact their insurers and see which ones are approved by them.
- Graduating a defensive driving course discount. Drivers that attend and graduate a defensive course can obtain this type of discount. Defensive driving courses will help drivers improve their driving skill and learn new safe driving techniques.
- Paying for the whole policy upfront discount. Policyholders that choose to pay for the whole policy at once can get a small discount. Besides saving money, drivers will also save time by not having to go to one place every month and pay the insurance bill.
- Demographic and geographic-based discounts. The types of discounts can significantly lower the price of insurance. Young drivers and senior citizens will pay much more on their insurance, compared to drivers are between 30 and 60 years old. Married drivers also pay less on their insurance compared to single or divorced persons. Policyholders that live in low-crime rate neighborhoods will also pay less on their coverage.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.