“When owning a new car, consider purchasing GAP insurance,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 25, 2020
Totaling a recently-purchased car is an extremely unpleasant situation. The insurance company will pay only the Actual Cash Value. Cars lose a significant portion of their value as soon as they leave the lot. The owner may be reimbursed with less than what they owe to the lien holder. This is when GAP coverage will be useful. Car owners should purchase GAP in the following scenarios:
- When financing a car that depreciates quickly. Most cars depreciate fast, but some models lose value very rapidly. In some cases, certain models can lose as much 75% of their value, after their first three years on the road.
- After taking a long-term car loan. On a short-term loan, the gap between what the driver owes for car and the actual cash value will begin to narrow and disappear faster than on a long-term loan.
- After putting a down-payment lower than 20%. In this case, the buyer will owe to the lender, more than the car is worth. If the car gets totaled or stolen, gap insurance will help pay the difference.
- When leasing a vehicle. The lender will probably insist on purchasing GAP insurance, alongside collision and comprehensive coverage.
- When driving a lot. Cars with high mileage depreciate really fast.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org