Winners to be Recognized at Awards Ceremony on June 13
FAIRFAX, Va., May 31, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Planet DDS received the most votes in the 2023 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products, an annual feature of The American Business Awards®, the U.S.A.'s top business awards program, which are now in their 21st year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted in April and May, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of product categories. More than 41,000 votes were cast. To win, a category's leading vote-getter had to have received at least 100 votes.
The winners of the crystal People's Choice Stevie Awards will be recognized during the ABA's awards ceremony on June 13, along with the winners of the Grand, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevies announced this Spring.
All new products and services nominated in the new product awards categories of this year's American Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the people's choice awards.
The winners of the 2023 People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are:
- AI/ Machine Learning Solution: Evisort's Generative AI for Contracts
- Cloud Application/Service: Ernst & Young's Global Tax Platform
- Cloud Infrastructure: Anjuna
- Cloud Platform: Synchronoss Personal Cloud
- Compliance Solution: CoreStack's SecOps
- Computer Hardware & Peripherals: Webex Events, Webex Events Onsite Check-in and Badge Printing
- Consumer Products & Services: LifeVantage's TrueScience Liquid Collagen
- Content Management Solution: Quark Software's Quark Publishing Platform (QPP) NextGen
- Content Products & Services: First American Data and Analytics' CovenantGuard
- Corp. Learning/Workforce Development Solution: Startek's Agent AI Platform
- Customer Data Platform: BlueConic's Customer Data Platform
- DevOps Solution: BairesDev
- Digital Process Automation Solution: Align Technology's iTero Proposal Builder
- Education Products/Services – Other: PowerSchool's Unified K-12 Solutions
- Electronic Commerce Solution: Newfold Digital's Web.com Online Store Builder
- Emerging Technology: Unite Us Social Connector
- Event Management Solution: Webex Events
- Financial Management Solution: EBizCharge
- Financial Services: Liberty Bankers Insurance Group's On-the-Spot (OTS) 2
- FinTech Solution: EBizCharge
- Health & Pharmaceutical Product: Radicle Science's Proof-as-a-Service
- Healthcare Technology Solution: Planet DDS
- Legal Solution: Evisort's Generative AI for Legal
- Mathematics Instructional Solution: Savvas Learning Company's enVision K-12 series © 2024
- Mobile On-Demand Application: London Computer Systems rmResident
- Network Security Solution: Windstream Enterprise's SASE
- No Code/Low Code Platform: Cigniti Technologies iNSta
- Payments Solution: EBizCharge
- Platform as a Service: Plivo's 10DLC
- Professional Learning Solution for Education: Stride Inc's Promising Practices
- Service Management Solution: Ernst & Young's Tax Smart Delivery
- Solution for Special Needs Students: CentralReach's LiftEd
- Supply Chain Management Solution: Ware2Go
- Transportation: Soapy Joe's Car Wash's Magic Joe
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in EdTech: Praxis AI's Augmented Intelligence (A/I) Mentor Pria
- Virtual Learning Solution: MedCerts Intro to Human Anatomy Course App
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of The 2023 American Business Awards include HCLTech, Melissa Sones Consulting, and SoftPro.
Nina Moore, The Stevie Awards, 7035478389, [email protected]
SOURCE The Stevie Awards