The worldwide public vote was conducted last month, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of product categories. More than 43,000 votes were cast.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB) June 05, 2019
MONAT PET’s Gentle Cleansing Dog Wash received the most votes of any nominee in the 2019 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products, a feature of The American Business Awards®, the U.S.A.’s top business awards program, which are now in their 17th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted last month, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of product categories. More than 43,000 votes were cast. To win, a category’s leading vote-getter had to have received at least 100 votes. MONAT PET’s Gentle Cleansing Dog Wash collected almost 8,000 votes.
The crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to winners at The American Business Awards banquet on Tuesday, June 11 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. There, the winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards will also be presented their awards. More than 650 executives from across the USA will attend.
All new products and services nominated in the new product awards categories of this year’s American Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the people’s choice awards.
The winners of the 2019 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products are:
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution: Applause for Amazon Alexa
- Business-to-Business Product: Fannie Mae - CAS REMIC
- Business-to-Business Service: Stay In The Game BPO Services
- Big Data Solution: Workiva Wdata
- Business Technology – Other: TEKLYNX' 2018 Barcode & RFID Labeling Solutions
- Cloud Application/Service: Information Builders Cloud
- Cloud Storage / Backup: Quest Software's QoreStor
- Collaboration/Social Networking Solution: Passageways' OnSemble Employee Intranet
- Consumer Electronics (tie): Carnival Corporation's OceanMedallion and Relay by Republic Wireless
- Consumer Product/Service: MONAT PET’s Gentle Cleansing Dog Wash
- Content Management Solution: John Hancock Business Communications' Omni
- Content Solution: Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Catalyst: US GAAP Accounting for Income Taxes
- Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution: Skillsoft Aspire
- Digital Process Automation Solution: Datamatics Global Services's TruBot
- Education Solution: Pearson K-12 Learning - Project Imagine: U.S. History
- Endpoint Security Management Solution: SaltStack SecOps
- Financial Service: Bank of America Digital Mortgage Experience
- FinTech Solution: Fiserv's Card Risk Office Fraud Warning
- Governance/Risk/Compliance Solution: Mentor by eDriving
- Healthcare Technology Solution: Lumeon's CPM 4.0
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Product or Service: Virtrial's Patient Management Program
- Human Capital Management Solution: Apex Informatics' Sendtral
- Identity & Access Security Solution: EZShield Mobile Defense Suite
- Insurance Solution: BenefitMall Client Ready Quote System
- Integration Solution: Squelch
- Marketing/Public Relations Solution: TapClicks Marketing Operations Platform
- Payments Solution: Wisely Pay by ADP
- Platform as a Service: Urjanet Utility Interval Data Platform
- Software Development Solution: Wind River's Helix Virtualization Platform
- Supply Chain Management Solution: UltraShipTMS Spot Quote Solution
- Vendor Management Solution: goLance online workforce platform
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of The 2019 American Business Awards include HCL America, John Hancock Financial Services, and SoftPro.