More than 43,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company of the Year categories of this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB) October 14, 2020
Winners were announced today in the 2020 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Companies, a feature of The International Business Awards®, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program which is now in its 17th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted the past two months, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of industries. More than 43,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company of the Year categories of this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards.
Winners of the crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be honored for their awards at The International Business Awards virtual awards ceremony on Tuesday, 1 December. Tickets for the event are now on sale.
The winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards will be presented with their awards along with the People’s Choice Stevie Awards. Stevie winners were selected from more than 3,800 nominations received from organizations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
The winners of the 2020 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Advertising/Marketing/PR: Purpol Marketing
- Aerospace & Defense: Modest Tree
- Business or Professional Services: CAREERISTS AND TALENTANK
- Computer Services: KoçSistem
- Computer Software: VOMO
- Consumer Products: Makers Nutrition
- Consumer Services: Mayen
- Diversified Services: Backwoods Promotions Inc.
- Energy & Utilities: Dubai Municipality
- Financial Services: Cebuana Lhuillier
- Food & Beverage: Empire Eagle Food Co., Ltd.
- Health Products & Services: flowhub Software GmbH
- Hospitality & Leisure: Kindersley Hospitality Endeavors
- Insurance: USHEALTH Group
- Internet / New Media: SiyonaTech
- Manufacturing: Makers Nutrition
- Materials & Construction: Viettel Construction Joint Stock Corporation
- Media & Entertainment: STREET SCIENCE
- Non-Profit / Government: The Pahang State Foundation
- Other Industries: Makers Nutrition
- Real Estate: Filinvest Alabang, Inc.
- Retail: Georgio’s Bottega
- Transportation: Whale Logistics
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Award for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.