“Whoever homeowners decide to insure through, we want them to have a simplified process, select a top-rated insurer and get the best price on the most appropriate level of insurance for their most prized possession…their home,” said Gudaszewski.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) April 15, 2020
As Floridians follow expert guidelines and stay safe in place during these difficult times, more and more are shopping online and more important, looking to save money wherever they can as situations become tight for so many. Consumers are researching and shopping for all sorts of products and services…including homeowners insurance. As the insurance industry continues to move online, Florida-based Nsure.com, http://www.nsure.com, America’s first digital insurance agency®, uses artificial intelligence to mine multiple data sources and auto-fill complicated insurance applications that are sent to over 40 top-rated insurers. Thanks to Nsure.com’s real-time connection with insurance companies, consumers can instantly and transparently compare real, not estimated, quotes from multiple insurers side-by-side.
Apart from simplicity and transparency that can bring significant savings, Nsure.com is providing some useful tips for insurance shoppers:
- Statistics show that one-third of homeowners have not updated their homeowner policy in more than 10 years
- Recent surveys and studies reveal that sixty percent of homeowners are considered ”underinsured”
- Up to seventy percent of insured miscalculate just how much insurance they actually need
“Our Florida customers look to Nsure.com because of its simplicity in the ‘Amazon-like’ homeowners insurance shopping experience," said Wojtek Gudaszewski, CEO of Nsure.com. “Beyond the Nsure.com experience that offers real, not estimated, comparison quotes from more than 40 top rated insurers, our customers can truly save money and now more than ever, that is critical. We want insurance shoppers to get the best prices and have the most worthwhile shopping experience with Nsure.com so we recommend they focus on key criteria when considering buying including:”
- Financial strength ratings from independent rating agencies like AM Best, DemoTech.
- Level/Amount of Coverage Needed (most American’s are under-insured)
- Online Reviews of Insurer, especially as it relates to handling claims
- Know that you don’t have to wait for your policy to renew, you can review anytime online and it’s simple to make a change
- Needless to say, price is critical so make sure you are getting real numbers that you can act on immediately
“Whoever homeowners decide to insure through, we want them to have a simplified process, select a top-rated insurer and get the best price on the most appropriate level of insurance for their most prized possession…their home,” said Gudaszewski. “Consumers need to know they no longer have to wait for their insurance renewal to shop around and have every right to save now. So the combination of saving money, time and assuring you have the right amount of coverage for your home makes this an exceptionally good time to take a long and deep look at your current insurance.”
Nsure.com is a licensed online insurance agency that utilizes state of the art digital technology and represents over 40 top-rated insurance companies. Nsure.com’s mission is to empower insurance consumers by helping them choose the best carriers and policies for less, period. Nsure.com currently operates within the state of Florida with plans to expand nationwide thanks to recent strategic investment with the well respected Reliance Global Group-- RELI. Key benefits of the Nsure.com platform include:
- Simplified application process – Nsure.com uses artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies to mine multiple data sources and auto-fill complicated insurance applications, e.g. home characteristics: construction type, roof shape, roof covering, foundation type, flood zone, etc.
- Real-time connection with over 40 top-rated insurers allows consumers to transparently compare real, not estimated, quotes from multiple insurers side-by-side.
- Instant accurate coverage recommendations for home and auto insurance, providing consumers confidence they are not under or over-insured.
- In-house insurance buying/policy binding capabilities means no redirection to other websites and ability to finalize purchases on Nsure.com in as little as five minutes.
- Free and secure account enables 24/7 access to quotes, policies and other documents.
- When it's time for a policy renewal, Nsure.com automatically informs customers about the best offers in the market before their policy expires.
- Nsure.com offers a number of Supplemental Insurance options such as Hurricane Deductible Insurance that can help save money in case of an event and provide additional savings should homeowners qualify
Nsure.com has a team of licensed insurance agents available to answer any questions, and guide clients through the claims process. These agents are not salespeople, but rather licensed specialists trained to help customers with any insurance question.
Based in Florida, Nsure.com is the first all-digital licensed insurance agency that provides auto and home insurance via its secure website. Employing the most advanced data technology to track up-to-the-minute, real, not estimated, quotes from more than two dozen insurance carriers, Nsure.com enables customers to take complete control of the insurance buying process on their smartphones, tablets and computers. The company's platform delivers a hassle-free experience, from a streamlined application process and instant quotes to no sales pitches and a simple renewal process that automatically updates quotes just prior to expiration so that customers can take advantage of the best rates and coverage possible.
Black Dog Communications Group, Inc.