World Ed can convert exams and build them inside a virtual classroom for open testing or virtual proctoring.
FORT WORTH, Texas (PRWEB) March 23, 2020
As an online education provider, World Education understands the struggles of those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and would like to be of service. We are committed to providing solutions to all education institutions that would like to have their testing available online during this difficult situation, and beyond. World Ed can convert exams and build them inside a virtual classroom for open testing or virtual proctoring.
Listed below are some of the features and benefits of these services:
- Provide instruction to teachers and employers, enabling them to provide more effective online teaching
- Allow schools to continue testing without interruption or delays
- Decrease the need for close-quarter classroom gatherings while testing
- Let schools use their own professors or instructors to monitor and manage students within the virtual classroom
- Include World Ed’s experienced student support team or provide access to the virtual classroom for the school’s own staff
In addition, World Education offers online courses in the tools and techniques needed for teaching remotely including best practices for interacting virtually with students and the technology available for remote learning.
If your institution is in need of online testing services, online learning options, or training in delivering education online, please contact World Education at 855-201-6910, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on our website http://www.worldeducation.net for more information