"From comfort foods to healthy lifestyle options, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store" -Jen Cafferty, Founder and CEO
SANDY, Utah (PRWEB) April 05, 2019
Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festival, formerly The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, is visiting the Mountain America Exposition Center for the first time May 4-5 with expanded offerings to better accommodate the most popular food lifestyles. In addition to the existing Gluten-Free and Nut-Free zones, Paleo, Keto, and Plant-Based products will bring variety and educational opportunities to everyone living a gluten-free lifestyle. As in the past, all products at the festival will be gluten free.
At the Nourished Festival, attendees will have one-on-one moments with over 100 brands exhibiting the best products for food sensitivities, food allergies and modified diets. The festival also provides the opportunity to sample and purchase products, meet founders, receive coupons and attend free educational presentations hosted by industry-respected speakers.
While all products at the Nourished Festival are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. Managed by The Nourished Group and presented by Enjoy Life Foods, this event is family friendly and ideal for anyone following a specialty diet lifestyle.
“Our festivals nourish the needs of the entire food community - whether its those with celiac disease, autism, autoimmune or inflammatory conditions or those committed to living a healthy lifestyle,” says Nourished Festival founder, Jen Cafferty. “With comfort foods like pizza and baked goods to healthy lifestyle options like protein bars and probiotic drinks, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store.”
A sample of this year’s exhibitors includes:
- Mom’s Place Gluten Free will be sampling an array of cakes, cookies, soups, dips, breads, and even GF licorice! All products are gluten free, non-GMO, contain no preservatives, and are prepared in a dedicated gluten-free facility. Mom’s Place has become a “one stop shop” for all things gluten free, so stop by their booth and see how you can save over 30%!
- Local favorite, Grandpa’s Kitchen, will be sampling their line of bread mix, pizza crust mix, all purpose baking flour, and three new cake mixes: chocolate, yellow and pumpkin. Their products are certified gluten free, all natural, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, egg-free, non-GMO and vegan!
- Vivian's Live Again is a Utah's Own company that specializes in products that are hard to find gluten AND dairy free like cream of chicken and mushroom soups, Alfredo sauce, whipped topping and pudding. They also have a new whole grain line including brownies, pancakes, muffins and flour. Visit their booth to see for yourself!
- Show Your Teal is a Utah based company providing insulated medical bags, medical alert bands, patches, stickers and more for those with food allergies, celiac disease, and other health issues. Stop by their booth to receive a sample sticker, see demos, and purchase products.
- Mrs. Hewitt's, based in Salt Lake City, is revolutionizing the gluten-free baking industry with their delicious assortment of gourmet cookies, breads, cupcakes and baking mixes. You don't have to be gluten intolerant to enjoy their products -- in fact, they taste so good, you won't believe they're actually gluten free!
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children at the door.
For more information visit http://www.nourishedfestival.com. To schedule an interview or to inquire about a press pass, contact Laura Gruninger at 847-284-9997 or laura(at)nourished.group.
ABOUT NOURISHED: THE GLUTEN FREE, ALLERGY & SPECIALTY DIET FESTIVALS
Managed by The Nourished Group, formerly The Gluten Free Media Group, Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festivals are the largest and fastest growing specialty diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to ten cities throughout the country. The festivals cater to anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle or those who follow a modified diet due to food sensitivities, allergies or intolerances. Offerings including Paleo, Keto, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free products. The events provide opportunities for attendees to sample and purchase new products, receive coupons, meet with brand ambassadors and attend educational classes with industry experts. For more information, visit their website or find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.