"From comfort foods to healthy lifestyle options, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store." -Jen Cafferty, Founder and CEO
DENVER (PRWEB) April 13, 2019
Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festival, formerly The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, is returning to the National Western Complex May 18-19 with expanded offerings to better accommodate the most popular food lifestyles. In addition to the existing Gluten-Free and Nut-Free zones, Paleo, Keto, and Plant-Based products will bring variety and educational opportunities to everyone living a gluten-free lifestyle. As in the past, all products at the festival will be gluten free.
At the Nourished Festival, attendees will have one-on-one moments with over 100 brands exhibiting the best products for food sensitivities, food allergies and modified diets. The festival also provides the opportunity to sample and purchase products, meet founders, receive coupons and attend free educational presentations hosted by industry-respected speakers.
While all products at the Nourished Festival are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. Managed by The Nourished Group and presented by Enjoy Life Foods, this event is family friendly and ideal for anyone following a specialty diet lifestyle.
“Our festivals nourish the needs of the entire food community - whether its those with celiac disease, autism, autoimmune or inflammatory conditions or those committed to living a healthy lifestyle,” says Nourished Festival founder, Jen Cafferty. “With comfort foods like pizza and baked goods to healthy lifestyle options like protein bars and probiotic drinks, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store.”
A sample of this year’s exhibitors includes:
- Sara’s Cosmic Cookie Dough offers delicious and nutritious cookie dough that can be enjoyed raw or baked. Offering a healthier twist on traditional cookie dough, Sara’s Cosmic Cookie Dough is gluten-free, dairy free, grain free, vegan and paleo friendly. Stop by booth #110 to try it yourself!
- Holidaily Brewing Company, Colorado’s dedicated gluten-free brewery, will be pouring delicious, gluten-free craft beer at booth #1004. Their beer is on tap in their Golden taproom and sold in over 300 accounts throughout Colorado including liquor stores, stadiums, grocery stores and other breweries.
- Mulay’s Sausage is excited to showcase their antibiotic free Heritage Pork Sausage at the greatest event on earth! Mulay’s is certified gluten free, certified Paleo and certified free from the “big eight” allergens.
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free will be sampling their portfolio of delicious gluten free products including breads, bagels, brownie bites, and their brand new English Muffins. Be sure to stop by their booth to try various flavors and learn how you can love bread again!
- Pieno Pasta, based in Boulder, is a high fiber superfood pasta made from green bananas with a wholesome taste and al dente bite. Don’t miss the chance to try this hearty, paleo friendly pasta at their booth.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children at the door.
For more information visit https://nourishedfestival.com. To schedule an interview or to inquire about a press pass, contact Laura Gruninger at 847-284-9997 or email@example.com.
ABOUT NOURISHED: THE GLUTEN FREE, ALLERGY & SPECIALTY DIET FESTIVALS
Managed by The Nourished Group, formerly The Gluten Free Media Group, Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festivals are the largest and fastest growing specialty diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to ten cities throughout the country. The festivals cater to anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle or those who follow a modified diet due to food sensitivities, allergies or intolerances. Offerings including Paleo, Keto, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free products. The events provide opportunities for attendees to sample and purchase new products, receive coupons, meet with brand ambassadors and attend educational classes with industry experts. For more information, visit their website or find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.