Thanks to our generous sponsors, attendee costs — normally $599 — are being covered in full to make MPC20 Virtual accessible to all during this unprecedented time.
PHOENIX (PRWEB) August 03, 2020
MPC20, the premier Mobile & Digital Commerce Event,
is pleased to announce and thank its sponsors, the world's leading FinTech brands, for covering attendee costs for MPC20 Virtual, the 10th annual conference on the future of emerging and alternative payments, Aug. 24-26, 2020.
"Digital commerce has been essential to keeping our economy running through the pandemic," said Marla Ellerman, Executive Director of the MPC Mobile & Digital Commerce Event. "Because it's so important for businesses large and small to understand and participate in incredible evolution happening in digital commerce and mobile payments, the biggest brands in FinTech are covering the costs for attendees to join this year's virtual event."
MPC20's featured sponsors include:
- U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States
- Zelle, leading digital payments network for businesses and consumers
- Intel, leader in semiconductor technology for point-of-sale payment systems
- Aliaswire, leading provider of integrated payments technology solutions
- Heartland, one of the largest payment processors in the United States
- Actminds, provider of the cloud-first Digital Bank and Faster Payments Platform
- JCB International Credit Card Co., Ltd., leader in the Japanese card industry
- PAID, digital payments and eCommerce shopping platform provier
- PAX, one of the world's fastest-growing electronic payment solution providers
- PayFi, a provider of real-time payment processing for businesses and banks
MPC20 Virtual also is supported by leading payments industry media partners, including:
- Digital Transactions, a committed source for trends in the electronic exchange of value
- The Green Sheet, a complete news resource for payments, fintech and merchant services professionals
- Nilson Report, a respected news source in the global card and mobile payment industry
- DevPro Journal, thought leadership for software developers
- XaaS Journal, a resource for IT solution providers building "as a service" businesses
- Wnet (Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions), the premier professional organization for women in payments
Thanks to our generous sponsors, attendee costs — normally $599 — are being covered in full to make MPC20 Virtual accessible to all during this unprecedented time. To take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity, attendees can enter the code VICTORY2020 when registering at https://mobilepaymentconference.com/register-here/
About MPC Mobile & Digital Commerce Event
MPC Mobile & Digital Commerce Event is the premier annual conference and exhibition on the future of alternative payments worldwide. MPC is known for bringing together thought leaders, innovators and decision-makers from financial, technology, government, retail, marketing, and mobile industries to discuss the evolution of the payments industry. Attendees benefit from access to the world's foremost experts in emerging payments and commerce, blockchain and digital currencies, cybersecurity and consumer privacy, customer experience and loyalty, and customer engagement and marketing.
About MPC20 Virtual
MPC20 Virtual, which marks the 10th year of the Mobile & Digital Commerce Event, is set for August 24-26, 2020. This year's theme, "The Future of Mobile & Digital Commerce is Here," will focus on the current and future applications of alternative payment technologies in established economies and emerging markets. For more information or to register, visit http://www.mobilepaymentconference.com.