I am convinced that my innovation, an interchangeable heel system that allows women to customize their shoes on-the-fly as they desire for any occasion, will change the way women wear and buy shoes.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 02, 2019
Oumou Barry has introduced the world’s most customizable shoes on Kickstarter. The interchangeable heel system allows women to customize their shoes on-the-fly as they desire for any occasion.
“I am convinced that my innovation will change the way women wear and buy shoes,” said Oumou Barry. “Women will be able to express themselves and save money at the same time.”
Made to be worn as an accessory, each pair of heels are customizable, allowing women to perfectly match their heels to their outfit, jewelry, and purse. Oumou Barry heels are the newest way to add an accessory to an outfit, simply slide down the heel cover and insert any heel design.
“This idea came to me when I was a student in London South Bank University,” said Oumou Barry. “I was on my way to the club, but I was undecided about which shoes to wear and I felt my shoes were boring, so I thought: wouldn’t it be great if I could switch the heel to match my outfit and accessories.”
Oumou Barry features include:
- Comfort: A block heel is more comfortable than a stiletto heel because it offers better stability, greater surface to distribute body weight and more support for the foot.
- Economy: Save by having one shoe that can turn into two; if a heel is damaged, simply buy a heel instead of throwing away the shoes and buying a new pair.
- Versatility: Heels become accessories, right now there are two black heels: stiletto and block, with additional heel designs with different colors and shapes offered in the near future.
- Work and Play in one Shoe: It’s more comfortable to wear a chunky heel to go to work but it’s less sexy, after work switch to a thinner heel to meet friends or a date at the restaurant/club etc.
- Travel: Wear only one pair and pack extra heels, much lighter than packing many pairs of shoes.
The Oumou Barry heel system has been tested and approved by engineers and designers at SATRA. Based in the UK, SATRA is the global leader in footwear testing and research. The heel system was approved by SATRA for safety, comfort, versatility and high quality.