"Women’s top three fears related to money are: living paycheck to paycheck; never being able to retire; and living in debt for forever. TONE Networks is laser focused on helping women overcome these fears."
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 07, 2018
TONE Networks , an online resource and community for women, focuses on a must-discussed – and often challenging - topic as we enter the holiday season: finances. According to a study by GoBankingRate women’s top three fears related to money are: living paycheck to paycheck; never being able to retire; and living in debt for forever. TONE Network is laser focused during the month of November on helping women overcome these fears with specific knowledge, concise “How To” steps to build and stick to a budget and teaching women how to handle the holiday spending chaos and while thinking ahead to 2019 planning.
TONE Networks believes strongly in empowering women to take control of their lives and will be offering TONE Live free to all viewers via Facebook Live and their website http://www.tonenetworks.com. TONE Talks can also be viewed free when viewers sign up for a 30 day free membership with TONE Networks.
- TONE Live: TONE Networks November expert is Cary Carbonaro, The Money Queen, an award winning, internationally known Personal Finance Expert. She is a Certified Financial Planner with an MBA in finance. In 2014 she was named an Ambassador for the CFP Board, one of only 50 in the United States. She is also an author, "The Money Queen's Guide: For Women Who Want to Build Wealth and Banish Fear" an Amazon #1 best seller. On November 14 at 1 p.m. ET, the live streaming event on TONE and Facebook Live Cary will dive into many important topics for women including:
o How not to overspend during the Holidays
o Getting a financial picture in order for 2019
o Top money pitfalls for women
o Relationships and money
o How to save money when it feels like there is nothing to save
- TONE Live will be hosted by Erica Katz, parenting and lifestyle expert, as well as author of several books including Amazon Best Selling Coach Parenting and Bonding over Beauty.
- TONE Talks: An interactive live event hosted each Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET by Val Grubb, principal at Val Grubb & Associates and Career Coach at TONE Networks:
o November 6: “Do you make more than your partner?” When one partner in a couple makes significantly more than the other, do problems ensue? New research shows that income inequality can present challenges.
o November 13: “Tips to handle the most wonderful time of year – when it may not be so wonderful!” It’s the holiday season and the festivities are coming. This TONE Talk will focus on tips to handle the most wonderful time of year with family and friends, from drunk uncles to grumpy grandmas, how to deal with annual family get-togethers, plus antics that can derail careers at the office holiday party.
o November 27: “Money Matters” The Holiday season is rife with overspending on gifts and special events. TONE Talks will focus on taking a moment to reassess and share tips to get ahead of finances in the New Year … and way ahead of tax season.
TONE Networks offers motivating content that can be viewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week at their website. This month TONE will feature short form 3-5 minute videos with information about:
- Money featured videos: Make A Budget, Know Your Net Worth, Managing Your Money
- Work featured videos: Re-entering the Workforce, Get the Promotion You Want; Reinvent Yourself
- Life featured videos: Stop Seeking Approval, Forgiveness Sets Us Free, Help I’m Overloaded.
Become a member TONE Networks, free for 30 days with no financial information required, and join the ranks of women investing in themselves, growing personally and professionally, and helping other women on their life journey.
For more information about TONE Networks visit their website at http://www.tonenetworks.com
About TONE Networks: a subscription-based online resource for women, delivering real advice from credentialed experts through short videos, and helping busy women grow personally and professionally. As a one-stop resource for self-care the content is customized and can be consumed in minutes. With more than 500 videos from experts, there is guaranteed content for women from any walk of life.