Sellers have to be better than ever. They have to completely change their sales approach in many areas. This book teaches both new and veteran sales professionals how to do it. We’ve eliminated all the guesswork.
BOSTON (PRWEB) July 29, 2020
RAIN Group, a global sales training company delivering award-winning results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement, announced today the release of its book Virtual Selling: How to Build Relationships, Differentiate, and Win Sales Remotely.
A crucial and timely read for sales professionals in all industries, Virtual Selling teaches sellers how to thrive in the new sales environment and is the first book to share groundbreaking research on virtual selling challenges from both the buyers and sellers’ perspectives.
WSJ bestselling author and RAIN Group President, Mike Schultz, teamed up with colleagues Dave Shaby, COO, and Andy Springer, Chief Client Officer, to teach sellers how to win more sales virtually. Accompanying the book, they offer access to exclusive guides, checklists, tools, and templates to help readers apply the learnings.
“After COVID took off in March, we knew sellers would struggle with the transition to virtual. We wanted to help, so we fast tracked finishing the book,” said Schultz. “Sellers have to be better than ever. They have to completely change their sales approach in many areas. This book teaches both new and veteran sales professionals how to do it. We’ve eliminated all the guesswork. Plus, this book is unique because it includes new research on virtual selling experiences from over 500 buyers and sellers. We cover exactly what buyers want and what sellers need to do to thrive in a virtual setting.”
In Virtual Selling, you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing virtual sellers needs to focus on to achieve higher win rates
- 4 key areas of virtual selling that, when mastered, will differentiate you from the competition
- Best practices for mastering the medium, including meeting mechanics, setup, and technology
- How to uncover aspirations and afflictions and lead a virtual needs discovery
- How to collaborate with buyers online and virtual meeting tools you can leverage
- Keys to growing existing accounts with virtual value labs
- 9 Habits of Extreme Productivity to overcome distractions and boost your sales productivity
- How to deliver powerful virtual sales presentations
- New research on what factors most influence buyers’ decisions and how virtual sellers stack up
- How to capture buyer attention and keep them engaged throughout virtual sales meetings
- And more
Schultz continued, “Virtual selling isn’t going anywhere. Sellers need to learn how to sell in this new environment, build rapport when they can’t meet face-to-face, collaborate with buyers online, keep them engaged in online sales meetings, and do everything else that happens in the sales process. If you want to win more sales virtually, this book gives you all the tips and tools you need to succeed.”
Charles H. Green, author of The Trusted Advisor, shared, “Virtual Selling more than fulfills my high expectations. It is research-based, sound, practical, and nuanced. Another example of why the team at RAIN Group are the leading thinkers in the world of sales strategy and training.”
Virtual Selling is available on Amazon in print and eBook. Purchase your copy today: https://raingrp.com/VirtualSelling
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a Top 20 Sales Training Company that delivers award-winning results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mumbai, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. To learn more, visit http://www.raingroup.com.