This service is for companies who want a jargon-free, honest opinion on what they need to make their websites more competitive and achieve their business goals before they make a decision to hire and pay a web designer
Pomona, New York (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
XSolutions unveiled a new service today that will help prospective clients evaluate their current website and suggest high-impact changes that would increase their site’s effectiveness on the web. Once complete, customers will know if their current site merely needs a facelift or if a full redesign is the better option.
In today’s tech-savvy world, customers and prospects expect companies of all sizes to have an attractive, professional, easy-to-navigate website that clearly and succinctly explains its services, gives them engaging content and offers solutions to their problems. A website serves as a company’s 24/7/365 salesperson.
XSolutions will review a client’s current website and…
- Look over its overall design and highlight areas of opportunity.
- Review the site for missing notifications that scream trust to visitors.
- Assess the website’s navigation structure and suggest how to make it more intuitive.
- Evaluate the site’s basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) configuration and note where it can be improved for better organic search results.
- Review site content and usability to attract visitors and keep them coming back.
- Assess security aspects that can decrease SPAM and better secure the transfer of sensitive data.
- Issue a written, comprehensive report that highlights and explains needed changes. The evaluation will also include a detailed proposal with pricing that the client may use to either hire XSolutions to do the work or use as a gage to interview other vendors.
Clients who call are under no obligation to hire XSolutions for their web work. XSolutions never uses high-pressure sales tactics. The client is always in total control on who they use for their web design projects.
“Knowledge is power. The more you know the better your decisions will be, says Joseph Imperato Sr., Managing Partner at XSolutions. “This service is for companies who want a jargon-free, honest opinion on what they need to make their websites more competitive and achieve their business goals before they make a decision to hire and pay a web designer”.
Those companies wishing to schedule a website assessment should call XSolutions at (845) 362-9675.
About XSolutions Consulting Services LLC
XSolutions is a full service IT Company located in Rockland County, New York specializing in providing Managed IT Services, Web Design and Custom Software Development. XSolutions has extensive experience in the installation and maintenance of Microsoft products such as MS Server, MS Small Business Server, and MS Office products. Through their partnership with Microsoft, XSolutions is able to bring clients the latest in high-value software to help them compete in a constantly changing business environment. XSolutions' range of services include Managed IT Services, Web Design and Hosting, Cloud and Hosted Services, Microsoft SharePoint installations, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Custom Software Development, and general IT Consulting. The Letter ‘X’ Blog provides feature articles addressing current computing issues. For more information visit http://www.xsolutions.com or call 845-362-9675.