DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) June 18, 2020
After temporarily closing all locations in March due to the coronavirus pandemic, Youfit Health Clubs has begun gradually reopening its doors as the country moves into the next phases of easing coronavirus restrictions. Youfit has already reopened 20 clubs across four states, and yesterday reopened its first location in Alabama: Huntsville – Bailey Cove Rd., its first in Louisiana: Harvey – Manhattan Blvd., and its first in Virginia: Richmond – Hull Street Rd.
In addition, the following Youfit Health Clubs in Arizona, Florida, and Texas reopened this week, bring the total number of open clubs to 39:
- South Gilbert, AZ – Williams Field Rd.
- Miami, FL – 152nd St.
- Port Charlotte, FL – Tamiami Trail.
- Land O Lakes, FL – Village Lakes.
- Tampa, FL – Race Track Rd.
- Largo, FL – Missouri Ave.
- Miami, FL – 24th St.
- Miami, FL – Hammocks Blvd.
- Sunrise, FL – University Dr.
- Tallahassee, FL – Monroe St.
- Boca Raton, FL – Boca Town Center.
- Wellington, FL – Wellington Trace.
- Lantana, FL – Congress Ave.
- Davie, FL – State Road 84.
- Dallas, TX – Belt Line Rd.
- Richardson, TX – Belt Line Rd.
Youfit has committed to meeting all applicable guidelines, including those mandated by the government and implementing safety precautions including the following:
- Each and every Youfit Health Clubs location has undergone a deep clean that includes the disinfecting and maintenance of all equipment, surfaces, and facilities.
- The clubs are incorporating new social distancing plans to keep staff and members safe. This includes creating greater distance between machines and the implementation of no contact check-in and membership enrollment processes.
- There will be stringent regular sanitizing and disinfecting protocols.
- Lockers and showers at each location will be closed temporarily. YouGX Group Fitness classes will resume at a later date.
- A new membership code of conduct will be implemented.
- The Youfit team is being fully trained on these new policies and procedures and is committed to making the return as smooth as possible.
Members will receive further communication on the reopening of their specific club through email and text if they have opted in. Additional information will be available on the Youfit website, social media channels and at each club.
Youfit Health Clubs is a gym that’s about one thing only: You. Founded in 2008, Youfit offers affordable gym memberships at state-of-the-art facilities to help members get the most out of life.