DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) September 17, 2020
Youfit Health Clubs is excited to welcome back its Arizona members following the lifting of Gov. Ducey’s executive order closing gyms at the end of June due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Four Arizona locations have now been reopened.
- 1668 N Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- 1433 E Williams Field Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- 2845 N Scottsdale Rd, Unit 160, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- 1515 Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Final details are being worked out so that Youfit can the open the location at 3901 Thunderbird Road in Phoenix as well.
Youfit also opened additional clubs in Florida and Georgia in September, bringing the total number of open clubs to 84:
- 2020 W Pensacola St, Tallahassee, FL 32304
- 8755 SW 24th St, Miami, FL 33165
- 7531 SR-85S, Riverdale, GA 30274
Youfit has committed to meeting all applicable guidelines, including those mandated by the government and implementing safety precautions including the following:
- Each and every Youfit Health Clubs location has undergone a deep clean that includes the disinfecting and maintenance of all equipment, surfaces, and facilities.
- The clubs have implemented social distancing guidelines to keep staff and members safe. This includes creating greater distance between machines and the implementation of no contact check-in and membership enrollment processes.
- There are regular stringent sanitizing and disinfecting protocols in place.
- Lockers and showers at each location will be closed for the time being.
- YouGX Group Fitness classes are now beginning at select locations. Classes are being redesigned with spacing to encourage social distances, hand sanitizing is required, attendees must bring their own towels, and classes may be a bit shorter to allow ample time for cleaning and disinfecting between each class. Check your local club for when classes will resume. And remember, you can also still work out at home by accessing YouGX classes on Facebook live.
- A new membership code of conduct has been implemented.
- The Youfit team has been fully trained on these new policies and procedures.
Members will receive further communication on their specific clubs through email and text if they have opted in. Additional information will be available on the Youfit website, social media channels and at each club.
Youfit Health Clubs is a gym that’s about one thing only: You. Founded in 2008, Youfit offers affordable gym memberships at state-of-the-art facilities to help members get the most out of life.