BOSTON, Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Zappi, the ad and innovation testing platform built by brands for brands, today announced a number of new hires and internal promotions to its leadership team. These new appointments elevate the voices of women in leadership at the company.
The new hires and promotions include:
- Patricia Montesdeoca, senior vice president, customer transformation lead: In her newly appointed role, Montesdeoca is focused on growing and leading the customer transformation team and ensuring onboarding and continued leveraging of data is as easy, intuitive and sustainable as possible for Zappi's customers.
- Allison Scott, senior director, customer transformation: Scott was recently brought on to assist in leading the growing customer transformation team. She brings both global and U.S. experience in brand marketing, retail collaboration, analytics, and innovation. Scott previously served as director of shopping and ecommerce insights at Unilever, as well as director in both marketing and insights roles at Colgate-Palmolive.
- Michelle Wu, director, customer transformation specialist: Wu, previously residing on the Zappi sales team, is joining customer transformation to lend her expertise and passion for creating great success stories with Zappi's key customers — ultimately helping to further the customer transformation strategy at Zappi.
- Zontziry Johnson, vice president, consulting solutions: In her new role, Johnson is focused on creating new service layers and expanding the network of Zappi-certified consultants around the world for customers to get the most out of their studies on the Zappi platform.
- Mary Lou Barney, vice president, strategic accounts, Americas: Barney was recently brought on to lead strategic accounts at Zappi. Barney previously served as vice president of account development at Fuel Cycle, as well as senior vice president at Ipsos, among other notable roles. She brings with her more than 35 years of experience.
Barney, one of our more recent hires, had this to say about her new role: "This is such an exciting time to not only join but also to lead Zappi's strategic account team in the Americas. From day one, I could feel their focus and passion towards making customers successful. There's no question that 2021 will be a big year for us."
Recently named Market Research Supplier of the Year, Zappi works with brands like PepsiCo, McDonald's, Mars Wrigley, and Vodafone to build predictive insights solutions that help companies launch great ads and innovation.
Each of these positions play a pivotal role throughout multiple facets of the company, continuing Zappi's effort to drive enterprise customer success by surrounding them with talent that knows how to transform advertising and innovation insights.
"At Zappi, we are committed to the success of our customers, but we are also equally committed to becoming one of the most inclusive organizations in the world," said Stephen Phillips, chief executive officer. "This is one step of many towards reaching that goal, but an important step nonetheless. We are thrilled to welcome and learn from the talent that Montesdeoca, Scott, Wu, Johnson, and Barney bring to the table and are confident their direction will have a great impact on the company's success."
Zappi is the ad and innovation testing platform built for brands, by brands. Whether you want to screen initial creative/product ideas, guide your go-to-market plan, or optimize at any point of the process, Zappi has a solution co-built with some of the best consumer brands on the market. In Zappi's platform, your insights grow more valuable the more you test and learn. To find out more, visit https://www.zappi.io/web.
Kelsey Sullivan, Zappi, (312) 818-4144, [email protected]