Our international, key account, customer marketing and customer success teams will help make it easier for our customers to do better research on Zappi.
BOSTON (PRWEB) February 13, 2020
Zappi, the ad and innovation testing platform built by brands for brands, today announced a number of new hires and internal promotions on its customer-facing teams. The new appointments position the company to focus on its core enterprise customer base in 2020 and span across customer success, sales and marketing teams.
New hires and promotions include:
- Charlie Harvey, vice president, international customer success: Harvey is focused on building and executing Zappi’s customer success strategy internationally, including leading a team of highly skilled customer success managers and identifying opportunities to drive additional value for customers. She has a proven record implementing customer-focused retention and growth strategies for cloud-based global tech companies.
- Emma Van Pelt, director of customer marketing: Van Pelt was brought on to increase the value Zappi’s customers receive from the Zappi platform through relevant and timely content and to be the voice of the customer on the marketing team. Prior to joining Zappi, she held the role of market impact consultant at Forrester Research, crafting custom content marketing assets on behalf of clients.
- Rachel Taylor, strategic partners community and transformation lead: Taylor has been newly appointed to help Zappi's largest Enterprise partners get the most from Zappi's platform, as well as learn from each other as a community. She has over 10 years industry experience, grounded in operations and adept at managing big partnerships.
- Will Cooper, vice president, global accounts: Cooper acts as the global lead supporting a number of Zappi’s enterprise customers. Prior to taking this role, he led Zappi’s UK and Nordic commercial strategy. He brings 15 years of experience in market research and consumer insights technology to the Zappi team.
- Steph Bertrand, vice president, global accounts: Bertrand is focused specifically on supporting and building relationships with three of Zappi’s top global customers. Prior to taking on this new role, she was responsible for managing sales across France, Benelux and Southern Europe regions.
- Ellen Yun, vice president, global accounts: Yun is responsible for elevating the customer experience with some of Zappi’s key customers. She has been with Zappi for over three years, and prior to joining she spent several years at Ipsos working on the creative and brand equity side of quantitative research, as well as the market and innovation areas of custom research.
- Hendrik van Vuuren, senior vice president of strategic accounts: van Vuuren was brought on to work with large enterprise customers looking to overhaul the way they do advertising and innovation research. Previously, he held the roles of North American head of consumer insights and analytics at Sanofi CHC and senior vice president and global account director at Kantar Millward Brown.
- Andre Ketzel, SVP of International Sales: Ketzel manages an international sales team focused on growing business in the EMEA and APAC region, located across offices in London, Hamburg and Singapore. Prior to taking on this new role, he led Zappi’s sales efforts in the DACH and Central Eastern Europe regions. Ketzel has previously worked in different sales positions associated with digitally supported market research solutions since the beginning of the millennium.
Named one of GRIT’s Innovative Research Tech Suppliers of 2019, Zappi works with brands like PepsiCo, McDonalds’, Mars Wrigley and Vodafone to build predictive insights solutions that help companies launch great ads and innovation.
“As we continue to help the world's biggest brands transform advertising and innovation insights, it is critical that we evolve our focus to help our customers become successful by surrounding them with talent that knows how to transform insights and has empathy for how hard it is,” Ryan Barry, chief revenue officer said. “Our international, key account, customer marketing and customer success teams will help make it easier for our customers to do better research on Zappi. We are thrilled to have Charlie, Emma, Rachel, Will, Steph, Ellen, Hendrik and Andre all in newly created roles to maximize their strengths and the value we bring to the marketplace.”
Zappi is the ad and innovation testing platform built for brands, by brands. Whether you want to screen initial creative/product ideas, guide your go-to-market plan, or optimize at any point of the process, Zappi has a solution co-built with some of the best consumer brands on the market. In Zappi’s platform, your insights grow more valuable the more you test and learn. To find out more, visit https://www.zappi.io/web/.