BURLINGTON, Mass., Jan. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The global COVID-19 pandemic forced many businesses to rapidly accelerate digital transformation in 2020. Between the challenges to the global supply chain, the sudden move to work-from-home (WFH), and the spike in inbound call volumes, new automated self-service solutions like Zappix Visual IVR saw dramatic growth.
"The global pandemic brought significant challenges to many industries, but also proved the importance of business agility, the need for digital transformation, and the demand for automated self-service solutions that can be launched quickly and easily," said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. "I am very pleased that we were able to support our clients during this challenging year — helping them better serve their customers while reducing their costs. The market is ripe for innovative Mobile On-Demand solutions and Zappix is positioned well for another year of growth."
According to Abraham, four key trends will be pivotal in the Customer Experience domain in 2021:
1) Expand Digital Self-Service usage — by offering self-service options for the most common tasks, and deflecting calls away from live agents
2) Reduce customer effort — customer service solutions must be easy for customers to find and simple to use wherever and whenever customers need them
3) Increase first call resolution — by applying the right level of automation with well designed UI
4) Reduce agent effort — deflect repetitive and mundane tasks away from agents; provide agent assistance tools to make the handling of the calls faster and more efficient
During 2020, Zappix managed hundreds of thousands of Mobile On-Demand Self-Service interactions every month, leading to cost savings of millions of dollars for its clients, while dramatically improving their customers' experience. The demand of Zappix services was accelerated across all industries, with a focus on e-Commerce, Healthcare, Insurance, and Services. Zappix clients have seen impressive benefits in 2020 and will continue to enjoy them in 2021:
- Millions of dollars of savings
- Hundreds of thousands of calls deflected away from live agents
- Improved customer satisfaction (Average NPS over 65)
- Significant reduction of Average Handle Time (AHT) — over 66% on average
- Automation of repetitive processes — freeing live agents to focus on high-value tasks
- Improved patient engagement in the healthcare industry
- Targeted revenue growth opportunities using promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases
Zappix's Mobile On-Demand Solutions — Visual IVR, Outbound Engagement, and On-Demand Apps — powered by Zappix Studio, launch in under 4 weeks and provide immediate benefits.
Zappix delivers Mobile On-Demand Customer Service Solutions: Visual IVR, On-Demand Apps, Outbound Engagement and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey during contact center interactions. The open platform enables workflow automation, rapid deployments, and seamless integration to back-end systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc.), and IVRs, and provides a comprehensive Analytics Suite.
The Zappix solution provides significant benefits and ROI: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities using targeted promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases.
To learn more about Zappix, go to http://www.zappix.com
Johnny Rosa, Zappix, 7817392770, [email protected]