The Zappix ‘Back To Work’ solution has proved itself useful for companies working to keep employees, visitors, and customers safe during COVID-19. We’re glad to deploy our solution with multiple companies that need to open their business safely.
BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) September 24, 2020
The Zappix “Back To Work” solution delivers proactive daily symptom assessments via dynamic SMS or email links to keep employees, visitors, and customers safe during COVID-19. The solution uses Zappix Mobile On-Demand Apps to deliver secure, personalized, and visual self-assessments to users on their phones, tablets, or computers with a comprehensive tracking dashboard, analytics, and real-time alerts.
“The Zappix ‘Back To Work’ solution has proved itself useful for companies working to keep employees, visitors, and customers safe during COVID-19,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “We’re glad to deploy our solution with multiple companies that need to open their business safely.”
The dynamic solution provides the new Zappix customers with powerful capabilities and benefits while they open their facilities:
- Proactive daily assessment reminders — leveraging the Zappix Outbound Engagement solution, the service automatically sends daily assessment reminders to employees to increase response rates
- Coverage for Visitors — the solution is designed to provide visitors the ability to complete the assessment as well, and tracks of their responses
- Easy of Use — intuitive Zappix visual interfaces present user-friendly self-assessment and an easy to use visual interface
- Fast deployment — powerful Zappix Studio capabilities allow the solution to launch in days
- Analytics and reporting — comprehensive dashboard with out of the box reports track responses, present user trends, highlight anomalies, and properly groups responses based on location and business unit
- Real-time alerts — alerts sent to management in real-time when an employee or visitor fails an assessment
- Multiple location support — the solution is designed to support multiple locations, presenting information for each location and rolled up to management
- Multilingual support — notifications, assessments, and certificates deployed in multiple languages
- Sync symptom assessments with work schedules — send health assessments according to employee work schedules
- Easily accessible proof of completion — all employees and visitors receive proof of completion on their device after the assessment tagged with the associated day and time
The Back to Work Solution leverages end-to-end automation to keep the assessment process fast and simple for all involved. Zappix customers submit an employee list to the Zappix system, Zappix Robotic Process automation (RPA) processes the data and sends automated text and email messages to the appropriate employees at exactly the right time; employees complete assessments on their devices via the On-Demand App, and managers for the Zappix customers are immediately notified of any assessment failures while employees and visitors who pass are granted access to a certificate of completion tagged for each individual workday.
Zappix delivers Mobile On-Demand Customer Service Solutions: Visual IVR, On-Demand Apps, Outbound Engagement, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey during contact center interactions. The platform enables workflow automation, rapid deployments, and seamless integration to back-end systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc.), and IVRs, and provides a comprehensive Analytics Suite.
The Zappix solution provides significant benefits and ROI: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities using targeted promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases.
To learn more about Zappix, go to http://www.zappix.com