The innovative Zappix suite of products helps BPO & BPS vendors increase containment rates, reduce average handle time, and relieve pressure during call volume spikes, all while improving customer experience.
BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) September 01, 2020
Zappix, the leading Visual IVR and Mobile On-Demand App vendor, has expanded its Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process Services (BPS) offering to further deliver on the need for digital transformation and self-service in the COVID-19 era. The powerful offering combines self-service customer experiences (CX) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to improve bottom lines for BPO and BPS vendors as well as to their clients. Innovative Zappix end-to-end automation and self-service capabilities expand BPO & BPS portfolios and offer a new opportunity for revenue growth.
The Zappix portfolio of On-Demand Customer Service Solutions offers significant benefits for BPS and BPO partners:
- Digital transformation now — implement and launch new self-service initiatives in under 4 weeks
- Increases revenues — the Zappix business model allows BPS and BPO vendors to increase their margins while reducing clients’ cost
- Attract new clients by standing out from the competition with an innovative digital solution instead of 'just' selling seats
- Reduce customer churn by offering new solutions that optimize their service
- Increase upsell capabilities with Zappix revenue generation engine — transform a customer service encounter to a potential revenue-generating experience
- Automates tedious processes — liberates live agents and retains high margins. Free up agents to take higher-value / higher-touch calls
- Improves customer experience (CX) — innovative, simple, fast
“COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated digital transformation. Zappix Visual IVR and On-Demand Apps add cutting-edge options to BPO & BPS deliverables, increase their competitive positioning, and allow for faster scaling and new program onboarding,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “The innovative Zappix suite of products helps BPO & BPS vendors increase containment rates, reduce average handle time, and relieve pressure during call volume spikes, all while improving customer experience.”
Zappix solutions are designed to deflect high volumes of the most common calls from call center agents to Mobile Self-Service, which frees up agents from tedious processes, reduces costs and decreases burnout and live agent churn.
Zappix delivers Mobile On-Demand Customer Service Solutions: Visual IVR, On-Demand Apps, Outbound Engagement, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The cloud-based solutions improve the customer journey during contact center interactions. The platform enables workflow automation, rapid deployments, and seamless integration to back-end systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc.), and IVRs, and provides a comprehensive Analytics Suite.
The Zappix solution provides significant benefits and ROI: reducing costs by increasing containment rates for contact centers, improving customer experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS), creating new revenue opportunities using targeted promotional banners and automation of revenue-generating use-cases.
To learn more about Zappix, go to http://www.zappix.com