Company leaders must carefully evaluate how to bring employees back to work. We’re glad to deliver our ‘Back To Work’ Solution and help businesses open smoothly while keeping everyone safe.
BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) June 18, 2020
Zappix, the leading On-Demand Customer-Service Solutions vendor, has launched a new solution aimed at businesses adapting their workforce management to COVID-19. The new Zappix “Back To Work” Solution delivers proactive daily symptom assessments pushed to employees via text or email help to keep workforces safe during COVID-19 as businesses begin to open in-person operations again.
The new solution provides businesses with powerful features and benefits to keep employees and customers safe while getting things rolling again:
- Proactive daily assessment reminders — leveraging Zappix Outbound Engagement solution, the service automatically sends daily assessment reminders to employees to increase response rates
- Visitors are covered too — the solution is designed to also provide visitors to offices the ability to complete the assessment, and keep track of their responses
- Fast deployment — powerful Zappix Studio and seamless backend connectivity allows implementations launch in days
- Sync symptom assessments with work schedules — send health assessments according to employee work schedules
- Easily accessible proof of completion — all employees and visitors receive proof of assessment completion tagged with the associated day and time
- Real-time alerts — alerts sent to management in real-time in case of an employee or visitor failing an assessment
- Analytics and reporting — comprehensive dashboard and reports to track responses
“With governments implementing various phased plans for re-opening, company leaders must carefully evaluate how to bring employees back to work,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “We’re glad to deliver our ‘Back To Work’ Solution and help businesses open smoothly while keeping everyone safe.”
The Back to Work Solution leverages end-to-end automation to keep the employee assessment process fast and simple for all involved. Businesses submit an employee list to the Zappix system, Zappix Robotic Process automation (RPA) processes the data and sends automated text and email messages to the appropriate employees at exactly the right time, employees complete assessments on their devices, and management is immediately notified of any assessment failures while employees and visitors who pass are granted easy access to a certificate of completion tagged for each individual workday.