Our inclusion for the first time in this list underlines the strides we have made in helping our customers achieve Return on Digital® through the next level of automation at an enterprise scale.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) September 12, 2018
Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced that it has been recognized in the (*) Gartner ‘Competitive Landscape: Consulting and System Integration Service Providers for Robotic Process Automation’ [ID: G00367111] authored by Gartner Analysts Arup Roy , Cathy Tornbohm (Published Date: 9 August 2018).
This research focuses on the key competitive dynamics, how future RPA service providers will evolve and what technology product managers should do about it. Zensar is listed as one of the Representative Vendors in the report.
The key findings from this Research are as follows: (*)
- Most providers have a nondifferentiated offering and competitive positioning. A one-size-fits-all process for RPA methodologies and services is not suitable or differentiated; clients want industry-specific automation strategies and hand holding
- Building a business case to evaluate the business benefits of RPA and justify investments is challenging. Often, the lack of a solid business case is the key challenge for the long-term roadmap and scalability of RPA projects
- Buyers’ preference to set up a COE and execute RPA on their own is a threat and may thwart the growth of RPA services for providers
Key recommendations (*)
To exploit IT service market dynamics, technology product managers responsible for RPA and automation services should:
- Build industry-based process maturity models for front-, middle- and back-office activities to illustrate where RPA could be used, and lay out the automation alternatives. Use these to upsell more complex machine-learning-led automation projects
- Build reusable business case diagnostics working with process mining and discovery tools to evaluate and accelerate important business outcomes, such as time to market, operational efficiency, cost savings and improved productivity for high-value resources
- Develop tiered solution offerings to help clients’ COE endeavors by offering COE setup and governance consulting services, process automation discovery services, frameworks for scalable RPA technology selection, and managed services for RPA.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, “Our inclusion for the first time in this list underlines the strides we have made in helping our customers achieve Return on Digital® through the next level of automation at an enterprise scale. We continue to invest in building on creating new eco-systems like Intelligent Automation, led by Artificial Intelligence as we aim to provide scale and flexibility to companies that want to see clear business outcomes on implementation of such programs.”
Commenting on the same, Prasad Deshpande, Senior Vice- President and Global Head of Central Practices Organization, Zensar said, “Our team is working towards creating future ready platforms focusing on Intelligent Automation by enabling enterprises seamlessly move to a digital workplace framework which will help accrue additional benefits. We are focused on understanding our customer’s business challenges in-depth with our consultative approach, which coupled with our SI experience, makes us a trusted partner. “
The team at Zensar has taken the leap towards integrating new forms of automation that acts as a crossover of humans and bots. The focus is on creating future oriented frameworks, moving from RPA to machine-based learning (ML) to cognitive capabilities, culminating in Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded at an enterprise scale.
The key differentiator of the capabilities lies in the combination of having the experience as a System Integrator and the expertise of in-house AI and ML practitioners who can design a comprehensive Intelligent Automation framework. This new way of working is designed to empower both human and digital workers to build smart, efficient, flexible, at scale operations that are future driven.
Key offerings include:
- BOT Enabled Business Process Management enables enterprises to leverage systems which execute key business rules
- Intelligent Automation-Machine Learning models to improve analytical capabilities, in-turn effecting informed business process execution. 10-30% Manual interaction for training
- Cognitive AI Based Automation-Augmenting automation from managed automation with Cognitive AI to self-learning business process execution, to reduce manual interaction
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
About Zensar (http://www.zensar.com)
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track record of innovation; credible investment in Digital solutions; and unwavering commitment to client success, Zensar’ s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its clients achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help its clients surpass challenges they face running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
Follow Zensar via:
Zensar Blog: http://www.zensar.com/blogs
About RPG Enterprises (http://www.rpggroup.com)
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of Rs 23000 Cr. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.
For any queries please feel free to reach out:
PR Contacts (Global)
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company.