BUFFALO, N.Y. (PRWEB) July 31, 2018
ZeptoMetrix™ Corporation (ZMC) announced today the release of 2 additional CE/IVD marked molecular quality controls to its expanding CE/IVD product inventory.
“We are pleased today to introduce two Group B Streptococcal molecular quality controls to our expanding CE/IVD QC offerings. ZeptoMetrix remains entirely committed to fully support and provide our diagnostics industry with as many precise and dependable, non-infectious tools as we can to assist with accurate and reliable QC”, explains Shawn Smith, President and CEO of ZeptoMetrix.
Dedicated to strengthening its CE/IVD core, ZeptoMetrix has utilized its patented NATtrol™ inactivation treatment to provide following GBS CE/IVD molecular quality controls:
Together, the routine and repetitive use of NATtrol™ External Run Controls and Range Verification Panels enables laboratories to verify test performance, track and monitor daily test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance and individual operator performance to provide assistance identifying trends in laboratory results.
Additional, ZeptoMetrix CE/IVD and IVD products include:
- NATtrol RP Multimarker Control Pack (Product Number MDZ001)
- NATtrol Chlamydia trachomatis Positive Control Pack (Product Number MDZ002)
- NATtrol Neisseria gonorrhoeae Positive Control Pack (Product Number MDZ003)
- NATtrol CT/NG Negative Control Pack (Product Number MDZ004)
- NATtrol Clostridium difficile Positive Control (Product Number MDZ040)
- NATtrol Clostridium difficile Negative Control (Product Number MDZ041)
- NATtrol Influenza/RSV Negative Control (Product Number MDZ045)
- NATtrol Influenza A/B Positive Control (Product Number MDZ046)
- NATtrol RSV Positive Control (Product Number MDZ047)
- NATtrol EV Positive Control (Product Number MDZ055)
- NATtrol EV Negative Control (Product Number MDZ056)
- NATtrol MRSA Positive Control (Product Number MDZ059)
- NATtrol MRSA/SA Negative Control (Product Number MDZ060)
- NATtrol SA Positive Control (Product Number MDZ061)
ZeptoMetrix Corporation (ZMC) is a renowned industry leader and innovator identified with quality, reliable and trusted products and services for infectious disease diagnostic development. ZeptoMetrix is a fully integrated biotechnology company whose offerings support all phases of research & development, validation, manufacturing and commercialization of diagnostic testing.
Founded in 1999, ZeptoMetrix is headquartered in Buffalo, NY with additional facilities in Franklin, Massachusetts.
Globally, millions of people are tested for infectious diseases annually. The implications of reporting either a false positive or a false negative can be devastating to the patient. Accurate and sensitive diagnostics are necessary to confirm that laboratories are providing patients with proper testing results.
Utilizing ZeptoMetrix NATtrol External Run Controls on a consistent basis helps to monitor testing performance to maximize additional confidence in a patient’s reported results.
ZeptoMetrix NATtrol Molecular Diagnostic Products are an essential part of today’s fast growing market and are designed provide the safest, most accurate and cost effective support for critical microorganism detection.
The ZeptoMetrix NATtrol treatment blocks surface protein receptors on highly purified microorganisms rendering them non-infectious while allowing the internal nucleic acids to remain intact for molecular detection. Mimicking a true, infected clinical specimen, these ready-to-use non-infectious products are safe to use and refrigerator stable while controlling for all steps in molecular testing including: centrifugation, extraction, amplification and nucleic acid detection.
For Sales and/or information regarding ZeptoMetrix, ZeptoMetrix Molecular Quality Controls & Panels, and Development/Custom Services, please contact ZeptoMetrix Customer Relations directly.
ZeptoMetrix Corporation, Customer Relations
878 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Michael Hershfield, Vice President, Sales & Marketing