Rosario, Argentina (PRWEB) August 09, 2015
With ClientConnect, auto, truck, motorcycle and equipment dealers can customize their app with a company logo, colors and other features in order to achieve a unique look and feel; customers download from the App Store and Google Play.
The dealership app offers features that simplify marketing tasks for car dealers, and provides useful functions for customers.
- Implement Service Marketing strategies, e.g. send service reminders based on each vehicle's unique life cycle
- Perform segmented marketing campaigns, and analyze results
- Share new and used inventory with photos and videos
- Send special offers and other communications
The dealer's customers can:
- Book a service appointment, receive reminders
- View their service history
- Find the nearest dealer store, and activate the phone's GPS for directions
- Receive "vehicle-ready" alerts
- See the dealer's new and pre-owned inventory, with info, photos and videos
- See the parts catalog, order parts, receive alerts when parts arrive at the dealership
- See their current account status, and receive alerts on upcoming due dates
"60% of a dealership's customers are using their smartphones to research vehicles, service and parts. ClientConnect gives the dealership a presence in their customers' everyday lives by offering useful tools that can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, while at the same time improving the bottom line," said Al McClymont, CEO of Autologica.
Autologica is a leader in providing innovative software to auto, truck, motorcycle and heavy equipment dealers. It offers two versions of its Dealer Management System: Autologica Sky DMS (on-demand, cloud-based), and Autologica DMS (on-premises). The company also provides other dealer-specific tools such as Appoint365 (workshop scheduling) and Dealer Web Manager (website administrator). Hundreds of dealers representing more than 50 brands in 15 countries use Autologica software. The company’s website is http://www.autologica.com.