Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 10, 2016 -- The Path to Purchase Institute has invited retail and consumer product marketing experts to submit speaking proposals for the 2017 Shopper Marketing Summit, held March 27-29 in New York City. The Shopper Marketing Summit is focused on best practices and insights defining the future of consumer marketing.
More than 650 senior-level decision makers spanning the entire spectrum of shopper marketing typically attend Summit, including:
• Brand Manufacturers/Marketers of Consumer Products and Services responsible for brand activation, category & product development, shopper marketing, channel marketing, digital & social marketing, merchandising & packaging, shopper insights, e-commerce strategies and shopper experience.
• Retailers responsible for brand & category management, consumer & shopper insights, merchandising, retail & digital marketing, e-commerce and shopper marketing strategy.
• Shopper Marketing, Advertising and Promotional Agency Executives responsible for account teams, brand development, creative direction, insights, planning, promotional strategy and retail design.
• Solution Providers responsible for digital & mobile strategy, display design, integrated shopper marketing, field execution, research & insights, retail media and technology innovation.
The application deadline for speakers is Sept. 9, 2016. Sample themes for session content include:
• Omnichannel Strategies
• Mobile & E-Commerce Marketing
• Brand & Retailer Collaboration
• Measurement & ROI
• Research & Insights
• Design & Creativity In-Store
• Digital Solutions
Shopper Marketing Summit
March 27-29, 2017
Grand Hyatt New York
109 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
About the Shopper Marketing Summit
The Shopper Marketing Summit is an extensive educational program and networking event designed to help shopper marketing professionals effectively reach customers at all points along their shopping journey. An extensive range of educational seminars is organized into tracks, each offering valuable education and inspiration to an engaged audience of senior-level brand marketers, retailers and agency professionals. Learn more at shoppersummit.com.
About the Path to Purchase
The Path to Purchase Institute is a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. It champions shopper-centric thinking and practice that help define the ongoing evolution of consumer marketing and the overall shopping experience. Learn more at p2pi.org.
Kevin Jackson, Path to Purchase Institute, https://p2pi.org/, +1 (773) 992-4441, [email protected]
SOURCE Path to Purchase Institute