Compass Intelligence recognizes 21 companies in distinct IoT categories specific to industry and key applications. In addition, this year Compass Intelligence recognizes and honors 7 additional companies for unique innovation and excellence in IoT solutions, products, and services.
SAN ANTONIO, Oct. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Congratulations to the 5th Annual IoT Innovator award recipients! 2022 has remained a growth year for innovation in IoT and we have witnessed a deeper dive into positive outcomes and strategic applications across industry specific to industrial and enterprise. Every fall, Compass Intelligence honors and recognizes the best of the best IoT innovative companies, organizations, products, platforms, and solutions. Compass Intelligence recognizes 21 companies in distinct IoT categories specific to industry and key applications. In addition, this year Compass Intelligence recognizes and honors 7 additional companies for unique innovation and excellence in IoT solutions, products, and services.
The 2022 IoT Innovator award recipients include the following companies and organizations (in order of the award listings): Siemens, WaterX Technologies Inc, AGCO Corporation, Forescout Technologies Inc, Beep, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Cintra's AIVIA, PCTEL, Exeger and Atmosic Technologies, Inseego, LG Electronics, Fleetio, Spireon, Airgain, Aabey LLC, Quectel, Intel, KORE, OnAsset Intelligence, Aruba, Telit, ClearBlade, Wipelot Industrial RTLS & IIoT Systems, Adversa AI, Telli Health, Eseye, Crosser, Elipsa, and Pedigree Technologies.
"We are sitting in the midst of a prime opportunity for innovation in IoT driven by the need to automate, connect, and bring intelligent resources to enterprise and industrial applications," says Stephanie Atkinson, CEO of Compass Intelligence. The IoT Innovator Awards program builds on existing research, market studies, custom advisory, and insight reports made available on CompassIntel.com. "Congratulations to these 28 innovative companies and organizations who are continuing to drive advancement, scale, and real-world intelligence to businesses around the globe."
The 2022 CompassIntel IoT Innovator Award recipients are as follows:
- Utility & Water Metering: Siemens
- Facilities/Building Management: WaterX Technologies Inc
- Agriculture & Farming: AGCO Corporation
- IoT Device Security: Forescout Continuum Platform
- Driverless Vehicles: Beep, Inc.
- Retail & Customer Experiences: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Smart Roads: Cintra's AIVIA
- Intelligent Transportation: PCTEL
- Energy Management: Exeger and Atmosic Technologies
- Public Safety: Inseego
- Home Automation: LG Electronics' ThinQ smart home platform
- Agriculture Fleet Management: Fleetio
- Auto Dealership Management: GoldStar Enterprise by Spireon
- Trucking Fleet Management: Airgain
- IoT for Good: Aabey LLC
- Machine Vision Technologies: Quectel's SC680A module
- IoT Chipset Technologies: Intel
- Medical Devices: KORE Connected Health Data Telemetry Solutions
- Aviation/Airport: OnAsset Intelligence's Sentry FlightSafe
- Colleges/Universities: Aruba Wi-Fi 6E
- Asset Monitoring: Telit
Compass Intelligence Selected:
- Enterprise Scale Execution: ClearBlade
- Port Area Automation: Wipelot Industrial RTLS & IIoT Systems
- AI Cybersecurity: Adversa AI
- Remote Patient Monitoring: Telli Health's Medical IoT RPM Devices Powered by Eseye
- Industrial Edge Intelligence: Crosser
- Predictive Maintenance: Elipsa
- Fleet Compliance: Pedigree Technologies
For more information about Compass Intelligence, please visit iotinnovatorawards.com
About The CompassIntel IoT Innovator Awards
The 5th Annual CompassIntel IoT Innovator Awards honors companies and vendors demonstrating innovation in Internet of Things solutions, products, applications, and technology. Compass Intelligence has been recognizing companies for more than 10 years, after initially launching the A-List in M2M Awards back in 2012. The Innovator award categories run across 21 IoT innovation categories. In addition, Compass Intelligence also recognizes startups, stand-out products, and emerging and established IoT companies annually that have made an impact to the market and demonstrate superior innovation to elevate IoT.
Note: Brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Stephanie Atkinson, Compass Intelligence, LLC, 1 2103780651, [email protected]
SOURCE Compass Intelligence, LLC