Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) February 20, 2015 -- A big opportunity for expats from Panama and Uruguay! Anyone sending mobile credit to Movistar numbers in Panama or Uruguay these days get 400% extra credit. More precisely, if a Panamanian or Uruguyan expat recharges someone's Movistar mobile in Panama or Uruguay by March 1st, he or she will send 5 times the amount at the price of one. The promotion is valid for orders on MobileRecharge.com or from MobileRechare app until March 1st, 2015.
The Bonus applies for all top ups ordered on MobileRecharge.com or from MobileRecharge app between February 16 - March 1st, 2015. Anyone having an account on this website can benefit from the promotion. Opening an account costs zero, and no maintenance fees are required. Also, the MobileRecharge app is free to download on Google Play or App Store.
- the credit value is at least $5 USD. Payments are accepted using any of the major credit or debit cards and Paypal as well, no matter the currency of the local account.
- the Movistar number in Panama belongs to a prepaid plan
- the recharge is made by March 1st (23:59 Panama time).
For recharges of Movistar mobiles in Uruguay, the 400% mobile credit Bonus applies only for values higher than $5 USD. Again, all major payment methods are accepted, including Paypal, no matter the residence country or bank account currency.
The Bonus for airtime to Movistar Uruguay differs according to the value recharged. Top ups of $5 to $9 (or the equivalent in other currency) add a gift of 500 minutes and 500 SMS to Movistar, available for 10 days. Refills of $10 and above receive a gift of 1,000 minutes and 1,000 SMS available for 15 days.
Daily promotions are running on the MobileRecharge.com or MobileRecharge app. Many of these offer even more credit, sometimes up to 700% Bonuses. Customers interested to stay tuned can follow top up promotions:
- on the Promotions page on MobileRecharge.com
- on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan
- on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MobileRecharges
- on Google+
- on the blog (the big ones): http://blog.mobilerecharge.com/
Making a mobile refill on MobileRecharge.com takes less than 1 minute. That is all due to:
- the simple ordering form, available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- the easy-to-use MobileRecharge app for Android or iOS
- the past-recharged numbers available for all on going top ups
MobileRecharge app is constantly optimized for top ups on the go and it requires no costs to be downloaded from Google Play or App Store. It is also available in Spanish besides English for Android users.
Recharges to mobiles in France can be sent to prepaid Lebara, Lycamobile and Bouygues numbers. Minimum amount to be sent is $7.15 USD or the equivalent. That is available for top ups of Lebara and Lycamobile numbers. For Bouygues cell phones, the minimum value required is $14.30 USD.
22 networks in Spain receive top ups placed on MobileRechareg.com. More precisely, all prepaid numbers pertaining to the following operators can be refilled with the minimum amount of $6 to $8 USD or the equivalent: Movistar, Yoigo, Vodafone, Orange, Lebara, Lycamobile, Vodafone, Orbitel Movil, Best Móvil, Carrefour Móvil, Digi Mobil, Happy Móvil, GT Mobile, Jazztel, You Mobile, Simyo, Tuenti, Ortel Mobile, Mobilcat, MásMóvil, Euskaltel, Hits Mobile.
The only condition to send mobile credit to France or Spain or any other European country, remains that the sender has a free account on MobileRecharge.com. The account is never due, plus no maintenance fees apply.
Hundreds of thousands of expats use MobileRecharge.com monthly for the following reasons:
- Best deals on the market (high recharge value; lowest processing fee on the international market)
- No matter the distance, the top up is instant
- Direct access to phone contacts with MobileRecharge app
- Online access to orders and invoices; no extra costs
- Daily Bonuses from 50%-700% extra credit
- 24/7 Customer Service by chat & email in English and Spanish
- All major credit/debit cards accepted regardless of currency
- PayPal accepted
- It saves time and effort, since the transaction takes place online
- Economical service in terms of time and money; no hassle when compared to money transfers
- Mobile friendly interfaces.
MobileRecharge.com has been set up as a service that helps people living in residential countries to transfer mobile credit from their MobileRecharge.com account to mobiles in other countries, most often in countries they immigrated to.
MobileRecharge.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 in the top 20 telecom companies in the USA for the last 4 years. In 2014 the company was designated the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in USA with a revenue increase of over 600% from 2010 to 2013.
Aura Badiu, MobileRecharge.com, http://mobilerecharge.com/buy/mobile_recharge?country=Tanzania&utm_source=prweb.feb_International%20, 1(678) 528-0398 Ext: 3030, [email protected]