Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 10, 2016 -- All Russian expats worldwide get 50% discounts on calls to mobiles in Russia with AlloRussia.com on their National Day. The gift from AlloRussia.com, the website that has been serving Russian diaspora for more than 10 years, is meant to facilitate international calls on special occasions like June 12, when Russians need to be together wherever they are in the world. The promotional rate to call mobiles in Russia is 2.9¢/min instead of the regular 5.9¢/min. In order to benefit of this promotion, Russian expats an other people who call friends in Russia need to have a free account on AlloRussia.com and purchase a minimum Voice Credit balance of $2. Those who are new to the service can register anytime at http://allorussia.com/
The one day promotion is available on June 12 alone, until 23:59 EST, and the only condition is to have an account on AlloRussia.com and Voice Credit in their account. The minimum order on AlloRussia.com is $2, which normally offers 33 minutes to Russia mobiles. Yet, if customers use it on June 12, 2016, the amount of minutes will be higher.
- KeepCalling app is available for any Android or iOS devices and helps one make calls on the go; it requires WiFi, 3G/4G.
- Those who do not have a smartphone or don't want to use the Internet with their calling device, can choose an access number. This is a number in the area one lives, and can be dialled from any landline or mobile. First, customers call the access number, next they introduce the PIN and then enter the destination number in international format.
- Web Call is a desktop app available in customers’ account, that helps them make international calls from PC to any phone in the world.
Buying Voice Credit takes less than 1 minute, from both KeepCalling app for Android and AlloRussia.com. And the big advantage is that the credit is lifelong, so it never expires.
The 50% discount promotion is not the only offer active. On every purchase, AlloRussia.com subscribers get Thank You points that are later converted into free Voice Credit for more calls to Russia or other destinations in the world.
Another service on AlloRussia.com is Mobile Recharge. This is the best way on the market to send mobile credit online to friends and family in Russia, no matter the distance. The process takes few seconds as people mention on Twitter, and payment is flexible. The mobile operators that can receive tops ups in Russia are: MegaFon, Beeline, MTS, SMART, TELE2, Rostelecom, etc.
Payment is flexible for both Voice Credit and Mobile Recharge on AlloRussia.com. All major cards are accepted, as well PayPal. Also, it does not matter if one lives in the USA, a country in Europe, Canada, Australia or anywhere else. Many Russian expats use AlloRussia.com for multiple reasons, as review websites show:
- AlloRussia.com has no hidden fees, and they are certified by TRUSTe.
- Free features are available for anyone having an account on AlloRussia.com
- Payments are secure. The service bears the label "Verified and Secure."
- The website is mobile friendly, and English is available besides Russian.
- Calls are charged by 1 minute rounding instead of 3
- No contract is needed
- KeepCalling app costs nothing to install
- Rates are very low and quality is high
AlloRussia.com is a website dedicated to Russian diaspora. The website is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.
Aura Badiu, AlloRussia.com, http://allorussia.com/?utm_source=prweb&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=PR_press_release_AlloRussia, +1 (678) 528-0398 Ext: 3030, [email protected]