This year, more than 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 24 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the ninth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2016 edition.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, in an effort to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The New Jersey Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2016 Best Lawyers in America are:
• Robert C. Epstein – Construction Law, Litigation – Real Estate, Real Estate Law
• Steven Fleissig – Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
• Roger B. Kaplan – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Securities
• Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Law – Management
• Martin L. Lepelstat – Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
• Philip R. Sellinger – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Environmental
• Robert I. Wexler – Corporate Law
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite and among the most “Tech Savvy.” It was on the 2013-2015 BTI Client Service 30 listings of firms “most recognized by clients for providing excellent client service,” and one of the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard “Power Elite,” based on the nature and strength of its client relationships. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.
Lourdes Brezo-Martinez, Greenberg Traurig, http://www.gtlaw.com, +1 212.801.2131, [email protected]
SOURCE Greenberg Traurig