SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) June 04, 2019 -- San Francisco’s WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves, bags, and device-specific cases, introduces the Developer’s Gear Case, a semi-rigid, fully-padded organizational case to protect tech accessories of all shapes and sizes in transit. An innovative design feature allows users to connect their phone in the front pocket to their battery inside the case for on-the-go charging. Developers and others who carry a significant amount of electronic gear can now organize bulkier items like battery chargers, hard drives, headphones and such, along with cords, adapters, and dongles all in one beautiful, handcrafted leather and ballistic nylon accessory case.
“Our customers who carry a lot of tech told us they must often check several places before locating a specific accessory. They asked us to design an efficient case to organize all their gear in one place,” explained Gary Waterfield, company founder. “We designed this structured gear case to hold odd-shaped items along with basic cords and smaller items. The sumptuous leather panel and an innovative feature that facilitates in-case phone charging really set this case apart from others.”
Developer’s Gear Case Features:
• Zippers on three sides allow case to open like a book.
• Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider.
• Upper slim compartment with six mesh pockets – two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped — organizes cords, dongles, and other small items.
• Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot.
• Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items — hard drive, mouse, battery charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
• Stretch bands secure bulky items in place or lie flat making way for large items like headphones.
• Matching, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to middle divider and provides extra layer of protection.
• Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods.
• Pass-through charging port allows wire to connect a smartphone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside the case.
• Simple loop keeps pen or stylus handy.
• YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture.
• Two quick-grab handles enhance convenience.
The Developer’s Gear Case can be used on its own as a small satchel by attaching an (optional) shoulder strap, or it can be inserted into any of WaterField’s larger bags, like the Bolt or Executive Pro backpacks. The sumptuous leather is available in four color choices. Elegant materials and clean design lend the case a professional look befitting any work environment. The new case’s smartly-executed features address specific customer input gathered from WaterField’s 2018 Gear Case community-design project.
Availability and Pricing
Developers Gear Case: $129
Colors and materials: Black ballistic nylon with Black, Blue, Chocolate or Crimson premium, full-grain leather.
Dimensions: 9.75 x 6.75 x 3.25 inches
Weight: .75 lb.
Pre-order now. Shipping begins June 11, 2019.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story”.
WaterField Designs, SFBags, Developers’ Gear Case, and Bolt Backpack are trademarks of WaterField Designs.
Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright ©2019. All Rights Reserved.
Heidi Marzke, WATERFIELD DESIGNS, http://www.sfbags.com, +1 415-552-8572, [email protected]
SOURCE WATERFIELD DESIGNS