Executives from Gates Corporation, Hunter Douglas, Air Methods, Congruex, National Jewish Health, & Contexture Recognized for their Achievements
DENVER, Aug. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- ColoradoCIO announced the winners of its 2022 CIO of the Year® ORBIE® Awards. ColoradoCIO recognized chief information officers in six key categories – Super Global, Global, Large Enterprise, Enterprise, Large Corporate, & Corporate. The Awards were presented at the Colorado CIO ORBIE Awards at Grand Hyatt Denver.
"Every organization is technology-dependent, but strong leadership is the X-factor that can turn mundane IT into a remarkable strategic differentiator," said Craig Richardville, ColoradoCIO Chair. "The ORBIE Awards are meaningful because they are judged by peers – CIOs who understand the challenges of technology leadership."
The 2022 Colorado CIO ORBIE Award winners are:
- Diego Silva, SVP & CIO, Gates Corporation received the Super Global ORBIE for organizations over $3.5 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Stephen Katsirubas, CIO, Hunter Douglas received the Global ORBIE for organizations over $2 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Jamie Cutler, SVP & CIO, Air Methods received the Large Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $1 billion annual revenue.
- Rob Reynolds, CIO & CAO, Congruex received the Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $500 million annual revenue.
- Laszlo Pook, VP & CIO, National Jewish Health received the Large Corporate ORBIE for organizations over $200 million annual revenue.
- Deanna Towne, CIO, Contexture received the Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $200 million annual revenue.
The CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards is the premier technology executive recognition program in the United States. Since inception in 1998, over 500 CIO of the Year winners have received the prestigious ORBIE Award. The ORBIE honors chief information officers who have demonstrated excellence in technology leadership. Finalists and winners are selected by an independent peer review process, led by prior ORBIE recipients, based upon:
- Leadership and management effectiveness
- Business value created by technology innovation
- Engagement in industry and community endeavors
The Colorado CIO ORBIE Awards keynote was delivered by Becky Blalock, Former Fortune 500 CIO, Author, Consultant & Board Member. Over 300 guests attended, representing leading Colorado organizations and their technology partners.
The 2022 Colorado CIO ORBIE Awards was made possible by the following sponsors:
- Underwriters: Associate Staffing, Google Cloud, Lumen
- Gold sponsors: Cloudflare, Fortinet, IBM, Okta, ServiceNow, Zscaler Inc
- Silver sponsors: Aviatrix, Delphix, Infosys, NTT Data, Inc., Peloton Group, Presidio, Slack Technologies, ServiceNow, Snowflake, Tata Consultancy Services
- Bronze sponsors: Appian Corporation, Arctic Wolf, Between Pixels, Comcast Business, Netskope, Protiviti, Slalom Consulting, Verato, VMware
- Media partner: Denver Business Journal
ColoradoCIO is the preeminent peer leadership network of Colorado chief information officers. ColoradoCIO is one of 25 chapters of the InspireCIO Leadership Network, a national membership organization comprised exclusively of CIOs from public and private businesses, government, education, healthcare and nonprofit institutions.
ColoradoCIO is led by a CIO Advisory Board, supported by an executive director and staff. Underwriter executives ensure programs remain non-commercial and exclusive to qualified CIOs and members.
- Achieve your leadership potential through ColoradoCIO: http://www.ColoradoCIO.org
- Stay connected with ColoradoCIO at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ColoradoCIO
Lexi Ballard, ColoradoCIO, 1 4042135461, [email protected]