Irvine, CA (PRWEB) May 22, 2015 -- Susteen Inc. is proud to announce their brand new mobile forensic pincode breaking software for law enforcement. The Secure View Strike is capable of acquiring 6 digit pincode/passcodes on the most popular phones on the market. More than just a simple brute force “box.” Created and built in the United States, this new technology gives law enforcement agencies the go-to tool for acquiring pincodes on locked phones. With easy to view videos and instructions, the SV Strike will replace foreign devices with questionable abilities. Secure View pioneered the mobile forensic industry. As such, certain agencies came to us with the need for a product not built outside the USA. Current products send data back to their country of origin, making it hard for agencies to trust that their forensic files are staying intact. The SV Strike is fully upgradable and is shipping with the ability to acquire pincodes on new and old cell phones. Works with other industry leading mobile forensic tools including Secure View 4
What sets the SV Strike apart from competitors?
• The only product of its kind to acquire pincodes on popular cell devices
• Easy to use interface designed in the USA
• SV Strike is Adaptive and Intuitive making the software easily updatable
• SV Strike uses USB cameras to store pictures of EVERY missed attempt and Final acquisition. This allows for better reporting and keeps the product forensically sound
• SV Strike has the ability to text or email the user once the software has finished its acquisition. This allows the user to simply set the software and go about other tasks.
• Built by Susteen Secure View with over 10 years of experience in mobile forensics
• Currently supports non-swipe Android phones and iPhones up to iOS
The SV Strike is currently available for sale. ICAC users have top priority for first available shipments. The SV Strike is available ONLY to law enforcement/government agencies at this time! We are proud support those who keep our cities safe. “We are excited to help agencies open back up old cases where they were unable to break into those phones. We hope the SV Strike can help put additional bad guys behind bars.” The SV Strike was built by forensic professionals, not hackers. Built by Susteen.
Jeremy Kirby, Susteen, http://www.secureview.us, +1 (949) 789-8221, [email protected]