Greenwood Village, Colorado (PRWEB) May 23, 2016 -- With the release of SmartForce™ Version 1.4, Adventos' provides law enforcement agencies improved functionality, enhanced officer safety features, system integration, and automation of administrative police department functions.
Mariano Delle Donne, CEO of Adventos and creator of SmartForce™, announced the new improvements. "We are proud to offer our customers additional benefits that allow them to better serve their communities through crime reduction, safety and public service. In everything we do we believe in better connecting law enforcement agencies internally and to the communities they serve for higher levels of public safety."
SmartForce™ is the first law enforcement specific software product that allows agencies to go beyond just calls for service by enabling and organizing proactive crime prevention, community-policing, and transparency. Its modules allow personnel to be more efficient, communicate quickly, share information, collaborate, and manage critical initiatives in public safety.
SmartForce™Version 1.4 incorporates feedback from customers and ongoing development work. The enhanced and new features are:
• Compatibility with a wider range of mobile devices and browsers
• Security and speed improvements in existing Policy and Compliance module
• Assignment workflows added to existing Shift Briefing function
• Security and speed improvements in existing Discussions function
• Improved workflows in existing Talent Development and Training Officer Modules
• New Night Mode feature to enhance officer safety
• New Response to Resistance module with real-time reporting on de-escalation activities and more
Interested parties can learn more about the SmartForce™ Agency Management System and how it improves proactive crime reduction and community-policing strategies as well as other police processes by clicking here.
Brian McGrew, Adventos, http://www.adventos.com, +1 303-800-5044, [email protected]