Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) October 28, 2013 -- Background101, one of the nation’s leading pre-employment and existing employee screening services features the latest technology, FCRA compliant professionals and secure data.
Negligent hiring damages are skyrocketing and cost companies millions in litigation and law suit settlements each year. Businesses and organizations of all sizes are urged to take advantage this affordable and effective background check solution.
Background101 continues to provide the latest background data, accurate reports and employee re-screening services to all qualified businesses, including Fortune 500 companies.
Conducting background screening on employees has become a matter of necessity for employers for several reasons. Many applicants make false claims on their job applications/resumes or have been involved in criminal activity which they may not disclose. If you want to ensure a secure workplace and avoid negligent hiring lawsuits, the amount you would pay to pre-screen your applicants is very small compared to the legal fees you could have to pay later.
Failure to screen current and prospective employees can cost organizations of all sizes a significant outlay of cash and resources. Performing regular re-screening of employees is essential to the protection of every business. An individual’s personal situation can change at any time. By putting a screening program in place, risk will be minimized while monitoring changes at all levels.
“Our professional background screening product consists of a wide variety of complex components,” said Amanda Cunha, Background101 Vice President. “We work closely will all of our customers to provide the best and most accurate information available,” said Cunha. “Our primary goals are protecting their workforce while assisting them to make intelligent hiring decisions.”
Backround101 spans the complete spectrum of background employee screening services with no sign up fees, no minimum requirements, and no monthly fees.
A customized Background101 program helps you know before you hire — all while saving you valuable time and money. Background101’s FCRA compliant screeners are trusted by organizations of every size nationally and internationally. You can be confident that the privacy and personal data of all job candidates and employees is secure. Our award winning customer support and attention to detail will reduce your risk and increase compliance.
A wide-range of affordable screening services includes:
• Address History (up to 20 years)
• SSN Verification (all discrepancies examined and reported)
• Employment Verification (United States or Internationally)
• Education Verification (all levels verified Nationally and Internationally)
• National Criminal Database Scan (millions of records in all states)
• Motor Vehicle Driving Records (residential and commercial)
• Civil Records Search (7-10 years – based on state laws)
• Criminal Record Checks (7-10 years – based on state laws)
• Bankruptcy Check (U.S. District, Bankruptcy, and Appellate courts)
• Sex Offender Registry Search (photos provided when available)
• Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) – (sanction check)
• Credit Reports (complete assessment of credit related risk factors)
• Professional License Verification (examines all aspects of certification)
About Background101: “Know Before You Hire” & “Avoid Surprises”
Background101, located in Boston, Massachusetts, has been a trusted and leading provider of background screening information for more than 15 years.
We provide our clients with the information they need quickly, and make it easy for them to submit information and access completed reports. Our team of experienced FCRA compliant screening professionals provides information that is legal, current and accurate.
We partner with our clients during each step of the background research and screening process. Every background screening program is customized to meet our client’s particular requirements— all while saving them valuable time and money. For more Background101 information, please call Amanda Cunha at 888-746-3463 Ext. 326.
Investigative Database Solutions:
• LocatePLUS - Investigative Professionals – 888-746-3463 – LocatePLUS.com
• LP Police – Law Enforcement and Government Agencies – 877-482-0101 – LPPolice.com
Joe Angrisano, Background101 - Employee Re-Screening & Background Checks, http://www.background101.com, +1 (866) 744-6438 Ext: 239, [email protected]