MATTITUCK, N.Y., Feb. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Bingo supplies company, Kardwell International, shares popular games for camps and the advantages of purchasing sets.
- Bingo. Campers of all ages love bingo, and it's a game that can accommodate diverse audience sizes, so it's perfect for camps seeking a flexible activity. Stock up on must-have bingo supplies such as bingo paper or booklets, bingo chips, bingo balls, bingo cage sets, and bingo machines. Colorful bingo daubers are a fun way to liven up the game and they can be customized.
- Card games. Card games are ideal for camps because there's one to suit every playing ability. From easy games to difficult games, from two player games to ten player games, there's something for everyone. Customize playing cards to make it easy to identify those that belong to the camp. Custom cards are printed on high quality card stock and they can be imprinted with a camp's logo.
- Backgammon. Backgammon is the perfect rainy-day activity at camp. Have several sets ready for campers to use when the fog rolls in and it starts to drizzle. A variety of high quality sets are available including leather sets, velour sets, leatherette sets, and wooden sets. Purchasing a set ensures campers have all the supplies they need to play.
- Checkers. Checkers is another excellent rainy-day game. A great set to invest in will feature silk-screened wood, because the material is durable and matches the camp vibe. Ordering a set is helpful because it ensures you have a box to store the chess set in after campers are done playing.
- Cribbage. Host a cribbage night at camp. A variety of sets can be used to create a round robin style of play, providing players with access to different versions of the game. Cribbage sets include all that's needed to play. Create two player setups or two team setups and have a camp counselor keep score. Create a station with the traditional cribbage board, a Big 29 board (good for three players or three teams), and a Triple Track board (also good for three players or three teams).
- Go Game. Go Game may be a game with which campers are less familiar, so exposing them to this game gives them the chance to try their hand at something new and fun. Go Game sets are made of oak wood and come with stones and trays for storing the stones intact when the set is closed for storage.
- Mancala. Mancala is an easy and relatively short game to play. Having a set on hand gives counselors a nice way to occupy time before an event with a small group. Mancala sets are made from solid wood and come with 48 gemstone playing pieces. Younger campers may enjoy just looking at the beautiful gemstones.
- Pokeno. Older campers will love combining the thrill of poker with the suspense of Keno in Pokeno. Have several sets around to keep campers engaged for hours. Sets include 12 jumbo index Pokeno game boards and 200 chips.
- Piatnik Puzzles. Introduce campers to the game of Piatnik, but in puzzle format. Piatnik puzzles highlight great Piatnik art from Piatnik playing cards. The beauty of the puzzles and the opportunity to play Piatnik will entertain campers on a quiet evening.
- Strategy games. Strategy games, such as 4 in a Row, are entertaining and educational, so they are perfect for campers. Sets come in a lightweight aluminum case that folds when not being used for easy storage. Let campers try their hand at outwitting their opponent by being the first to get four discs in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
About Kardwell International
Kardwell bingo machine distributor has been offering playing cards, gaming supplies, entertainment products, and promotional items since 1976. For over three decades, we have provided our customers with a wide array of high quality, customizable products and excellent customer service with our knowledgeable sales representatives.
Media Contact: Fred Sommer, Kardwell International, 631-298-0005, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Kardwell International