MILWAUKEE, Wis. (PRWEB) April 18, 2016 -- Brady (NYSE:BRC), a global leader in industrial and safety printing systems and solutions, today announced additions and updates to six GHS webpages on BradyID.com. With OSHA’s deadline for full compliance with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) nearing, these new webpages help to explain the system and provide resources to help employers achieve compliance.
“As the June 1 GHS deadline approaches, employers need to have the training, updated Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and chemical labels in place to reach full compliance,” says Tom Smith, product marketing manager for Brady. “These webpages guide employers on their path to compliance with checklists, a labeling video, an overview of GHS, printers and software to make the transition easier, and GHS label examples.”
The six webpages that have been added or update to provide employers with timely and relevant information around the new HazCom/GHS standard include:
• GHS Compliance Overview: Basic standard information, an updated timeline, SDS information, employee training resources, updates product information and more.
• GHS Compliance Timeline & Deadline Checklist: New timeline information and checklists for each deadline.
• GHS Label Printers: Sign and label printers with GHS label printing capabilities.
• GHS Label Software: Software solutions to store SDS information and use it to create GHS labels.
• GHS Label Example & Labeling Requirements: Elements of a GHS label, pictogram guide and more.
• GHS FAQ Page: Continuously updated answers to the most frequently asked questions around GHS.
The deadline for full compliance is June 1, 2016. Visit BradyID.com/GHS to take advantage of the tools, resources and useful information available to help clarify and expedite compliance.
For More Information
Download The Streamlined Guide to GHS to learn more. For Brady’s complete product offering, visit BradyID.com.
About Brady Corporation:
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of August 1, 2015, employed approximately 6,400 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2015 sales were approximately $1.17 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at bradycorp.com.
# # #
Casey Schaak, Brady Corporation, http://www.BradyID.com, +1 (414) 438-7029, [email protected]
SOURCE Brady Corporation