PLAINVIEW, N.Y., March 6, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Cable seals and tamper evident seal manufacturer, American Casting and Manufacturing, lists and describes a number of tamper evident seals for the food industry.
Food manufacturers must take precautions to ensure their products are safe to consume. After products leave the manufacturer, tamper evident seals protect food items by alerting consumers to the presence of tampering. Tamper evident seals manufacturer, American Casting and Manufacturing, lists and details six seals used by the agricultural and food industries for this purpose:
- Plastic Strap Security Seals. Plastic strap security seals come in three varieties: adjustable length, beaded pull-tight, and fixed length. Adjustable length seals can be modified to suit a variety of size needs. Beaded-pull tight seals have breaking strengths ranging from light to heavy duty, and can fit through small openings. Food industry companies prefer beaded pull-tight seals because they are easy to break by hand and are thus ideal for sealing beverage carts and other similar items.
- Bolt Seals. Food industry professionals can use barcoded and custom printed bolt lock seals to discourage tampering. Bolt seals are typically used to secure trailer doors and are thus ideal for protecting goods during transit. To seal trailer doors, push the all steal heavy duty bolt into locking head.
- Cable Seals. Multiple cable seals are available. Choose from adjustable seals, adjustable barcoded seals, and fixed length seals. To seal, insert the loose end of the cable through the locking body and pull up tight. Excess cable can be cut off for added security.
- Wire Seals. Several wire seals and wires are available for use by the food industry; these include: plastic with wire seals, aluminum and wire security seals, lead security seals, sealing wires, and lead and aluminum seal presses. Select an appropriate color and benefit from a wide range of uses.
- Metal Strap Security Seals. Flat metal truck and cargo seals and ball-end truck seals provide an excellent means to deter tampering. Metal strap security seals seal truck and cargo containers and are available in multiple styles.
- C-TPAT/ISO17712 High Security Seals. The C-TPAT compliant seals meet the ISO 17712 standard for High Security. Both cable and bolt seals meeting this standard are available.
About American Casting and Manufacturing: American Casting and Manufacturing Cable Seals Supplier, a New York based, family-owned manufacturing company, that produces high-quality customizable security seals, including bolt seals, container seals, and trailer seals, across a wide range of industries. Through innovative production, customer service, and both employee loyalty and respect, the tamper evident seals manufacturer has been producing high-quality seals for over 100 years. The company conforms to the highest standards, meeting the requirements of ISO-9001:2008 quality management systems.
Media Contact: Brandon Wenk, American Casting & Manufacturing Corporation, 516-394-7010, Bwenk@seals.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE American Casting & Manufacturing Corporation