(PRWEB) April 29, 2014 -- ColorTAGTM Study Recall System helps readers and writers systematically organize, retrieve, and retain key information presented in text. ColorTAG™’s innovative design utilizes practical strategies to help identify the main idea and to easily distinguish it from supporting details (often confused with each other by readers or writers).
The research-based design uses a multi-sensory system that seamlessly integrates the processes of: visually locating information, mentally thinking about it (using prompt questions) and emphasizing only relevant information using a three color highlight system.
The ColorTAGTM system comes in a convenient kit that includes:
• Specific process directions for teachers, parents, or students to explain the ColorTAGTM system
• A prompt card that uses targeted questions to help users identify and prioritize key content
• A See-N-Read® MemoryMarkTM reading tool to enable exact highlighting of key information as students read, all while keeping the place on a page
• A 3-color highlighter to support the organization of content
• Access to free online ColorTAGTM resources
• A summary of alignments to Common Core State Standards, STAAR™ and other state standards.
See-N-Read® Learning Tools are research-based and classroom-tested, and are endorsed by neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, reading specialists, and classroom teachers.
Sylvia Smith, CadenaSmith Enterprises, http://www.see-n-read.com, 630-236-5592, [email protected]