Natick, MA (PRWEB) May 22, 2014 -- Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, will host the second installment of a new four part webinar series featuring noted author and Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America, Steve Player. Entitled, “Best Ways to Plan and Control Personnel Costs in the Budgeting and Forecasting Process,” the webinar on will be conducted on May 29th at 2:00 p.m. ET and discuss best practices for how to effectively consider salary and related costs during the budgeting and forecasting process – especially in light of the Affordable Care Act.
• “Best Ways to Plan and Control Personnel Costs in the Budgeting and Forecasting Process”
• Thursday, May 29th at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT
• Click here to register (all registrations will receive a link to a recording of the event)
Most companies find people costs to be one of their most significant cost elements. Yet many organizations struggle with how to effectively consider salary and related costs during the budgeting and forecasting process. The webinar will review common mistakes often made in budgeting and planning for personnel costs and address how to overcome such issues. Key questions include:
• What are the cash flow implications when comparing your hiring plan and its associated costs with actual start dates?
• How long does it take to get new resources trained and productive?
• While the recent Affordable Care Act increases benefit costs, what strategic shifts changes could your organization make to realize cost savings?
• What are the best ways to plan and control personnel costs?
• How can you help focus managers on planning what they can control?
The featured presenter will be Steve Player, Program Director for the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) North America. He is also the co-author (with Steve Morlidge) of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting (Wiley, 2010) and the co-author (with Jeremy Hope) of Beyond Performance Management (Harvard Business School Press, 2012). Steve’s work has recently been featured in CFO Magazine, Entrepreneur, and the Journal of Accountancy.
For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/.
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting, planning, and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built in financial and business logic that allow users to build and update their budgets and forecasts and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting that generate automatically and seamlessly update. Budget Maestro serves more than 7,000 users worldwide. Visit us at http://www.centage.com. For more information follow us on Twitter @Centage or visit our blog http://centage.com/Blog/ for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.
David Winterhalter, Centage Corporation, http://www.centage.com, +1 (508) 948-0066, [email protected]